Chapter 8: A memory

Inside a small living room, a silver-haired girl sits on her couch drinking peach iced tea. Her eyes furrowed as a memory swept in.

A young girl stands in front of a silver-leaf willow tree. She watched as the leaves swayed back and forth.

Another figure appeared on the side. A young boy with black hair places his hands on Sitara's shoulders. The girl turns around and notices the looming figure.

"Brother!!" Sitara jumps in the boy's arms.

"Sitara, what are you doing out here?" Sitara tilts her head at her brother's question.

"I am watching the willow tree!" Sitara shouted proudly.

The brother chuckles, "You know that is not your duty. The willow tree doesn't need protecting. It is strong on its own," the boy said.

"Oh," Sitara looks down.

The boy patted her head, "No need to be sad. I know you will become a great protector one day."

Sitara looks up and smiles at her brother, "Thank you, June"

"Gasps!" Sitara opens her eyes and notices that she is still in her living room. Her teacup in her hand shakes. She rests it down on the nearby coffee table.

Sitara's eyes start to water, "June..."

.

.

.

.

On a faraway planet, a figure in a tomb lay peacefully. The sleeping beauty had black hair. The figure is wearing a black suit. The man looks like a charming prince.

The figure suddenly opens his eyes. A golden light pierced through the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Revelation 21:1-7 (KJV)

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.