Chapter 11: Simulation Room Disaster

(Sitara outfit)

(Sitara outfit)

Sitara is walking down the corridor with Griselda. The two ladies, immersed in their conversation, did not hear the shallow shout from the nearby simulation room.

"Palladium should be testing the kids at the moment," Sitara said, tilting her head to the ceiling.

"Indeed, but what about the class you are supposed to be having right now?" Griselda asks, raising a brow at her friend, who decides to skip her class.

Sitara shrugs, "I have one of my previous students come in today to talk about her experience in my class. I do this every year, so this is nothing new."

"Oh! I remember. That's a great thing to do. Letting the previous fairies share their exciting stories and adventures with the newer fairies." Griselda places a hand under her chin.

"Indeed it is," Sitara said.

"Should we continue to look for mischievous students?" Sitara suddenly asks.

"Weren't we doing that in the first place?" Griselda states.

The two fairies laughed and continued walking past the simulation room before stopping. Something is burning. The ladies turn to each other.

"Do you smell that?" questioned Sitara.

"Yes... It seems like Palladium is having a blast with the students!" Griselda said with narrow eyes.

"I know he can handle the mess, but let's check inside," Sitara said, finding an excuse to visit Palladium.

Griselda, seeing through her plan, agrees with her. Sitara holds back a scream as she pushes the door in delight.

What greeted the two was a sight they will never forget.

"Yeah, Bloom!!"

"Bloom!"

"Bloom!"

"What in the world?" Griselda was remarkably shocked.

Sitara watches the fairies throw Bloom to the ceiling, screaming her name.

Palladium notices the two authorities standing by the side, mouths agape. He sighed and tiredly walked over.

Palladium stops next to Sitara and watches as Griselda turns to face him while Sitara continues to watch the kids throw Bloom.

"During Bloom's test, the machine went haywire, leading to the rest of the class test being postponed; I had a headache on how to fix the machine, and the students were cheering the red hair," Palladium sighed.

Sitara turns to Palladium. "That's sad," Sitara said.

"You don't sound sorry for me?" Palladium raises his brow.

"I find this situation hilarious," Sitara said, chuckling.

Griselda stares at the two. She coughs in her fist to signal the two that she is still there.

"Now, this is why we don't allow colleagues in a relationship to be on the same compound."

Palladium laughs. Sitara folds her arms and rolls her eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Proverbs 3:5-6