Chapter 7: Potion Madness

Inside the teacher's lounge, two figures are in the room. The male watches his female companion pace back and forth in the room as he watches her expression change frequently.

Palladium watches Sitara pace back and forth in the room.

"I know that you are mad, but please calm yourself. It is the girl's fault for disobeying your orders," Palladium said as he folded his arms.

Sitara stops suddenly and turns to Palladium. She took a deep breath before beginning to speak, "I know, but those girls need to understand that they are risking their lives going in the witch's territory like that. You know the feud between witches and fairies. Griffin can't keep an eye on all those witches with hidden agendas."

Sitara walks over to the couch and throws herself on it. Palladium walks over to her and rubs her head.

"How about we go to the concert tonight to relieve your stress? I heard that one of your students is performing?"

Sitara looks at Palladium, "I was planning on going anyway."

Palladium chuckles at her. He pulls Sitara off the couch. Sitara pouted.

"Come on, fix your face. You have a class to teach."

Sitara continues to pout, and stare at Palladium. He chuckles and kisses her on the lips. Sitara giggles.

"Better?"

"100%"

Palladium ended up walking Sitara to class as she would not stop clinging to him.

"You are extra clingy today. Did you drink a funny potion again?"

Sitara touches her head.

"Umm, no?" Sitara looks confused at herself.

Palladium narrows his eyes at her, "You don't even sound sure of yourself." Sitara giggles at this.

Palladium sighs and shakes his head.

The two stop in front of Sitara's dance studio.

"Are you sure you are in the condition to teach? How did you get that potion in your system again? No wonder you were moody all day," Palladium folds his arms and peers at Sitara.

Sitara looks down. Tears start to gather in her eyes. Palladium stares at her for a second.

"Sigh. I will inform Faragonda."

"You should only teach one class today. We can't have the student think that Madam Fontaine finally lost it," Palladium shakes his head with a chuckle.

"YEEEEEAH!" A high-pitched voice shouted.

Palladium holds his ears and squints his eyes in discomfort. Sitara notices and places her hands to her mouth.

"Sorry..." Sitara mumbles.

Palladium only smiled and told her that it was okay.

"You should change into your studio attire. I don't think you can teach in your current outfit." Sitara looks down at herself.

"Oh!"

Sitara snaps her fingers. Sitara giggles in glee as she watches the glitter transform her attire. Her outfit changes into a short skirt and a black top.

 Her outfit changes into a short skirt and a black top