#Chapter 13

- FLASHBACK -

Tay sat on the couch, watching TV even though he did not really paid attention to whatever happened in the movie. He just stared at the screen, but did not really process what was going on. His eyes might glue at the screen but his ears were trying to catch the happy voice coming from the bedroom.

When he heard the bedroom's door opened, he ran like a puppy seeing its owner. "Who is that?" He asked as soon as New came to his sight.

"Hm?" New asked back, not tearing away his gazed from his phone.

"The one who's calling you just now. Did you really need to go to the bedroom to talk to him?" He could not properly hide the jealousy in his voice.

"Oh! It's Inn, my childhood friend." He laughed when recalled what he and Inn were talking about just now. "So, he went out with his crush who talked about her parrot literally the entire time. She even bring her parrot to their date. He got to know nothing about her but instead learn much about the parrot. He got to know about the parrot's favorite foods, movies, song, and how the parrot curse him even though he meet it for the first time today. At one point, he suggest she date her parrot since no other person could compare to it. And he decide not to have crush on her anymore." New laughed, his cheeks became rounder and redder as he couldn't stop laughing. Meanwhile, Tay also couldn't help himself but to reach out to New and pulled him into a tight hugged. He was overwhelmed by New's pure adorableness.

"Hey, what are--" New tried to escape, but somehow his struggling and whimpering looked and sound even cuter, gave more urge for Tay to pinch the chubby cheeks and kissed him there.

"You're too cute, Newwiee." He smiled like a crazy person. "Way too adorable."

"You're scaring me." New said and pushed him away. "Bluerrk! It's give me goosebumps!"

Tay pouted. "You're too cute for me to handle, although sometimes you can be super annoying." He said before lied down on the couch and stretched out his limbs. At that moment, he looked like some huge, over lazy bored puppy which makes New to chuckle.

New joined him on the couch and they continue watching the movie. But soon the movie was long invisible as they started cuddling, drawn in each other embraces.

"Tay, don't play with my hair."

"Why?"

"I just.., don't like when someone touch my head."

Tay pouted sadly before a smiled appeared again. "Then, I'll just hug your body. Ah Newwiee, I love your body so much!" He said as he tightened the hugged.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Tay shut his eyes as he squirmed and hugged his body tightly, (well, New's body). "Ah Newwiee..." He rolled on the bed from side to side as he inhaled New's body scent. "Now I can hold you all I want and you cannot escape me at all."

"Mate! Stop being creepy!"

Tay opened his eyes, looked at Off with dissatisfaction.

"I really want to smack your head right now so that you can come back to your sense, but I don't have a heart to hurt this beautiful man."

If only Off didn't come interrupted, Tay might have more time to be alone with New just now.

"So, the driver who crash with your car has passed away last night."