#Chapter 23

- FLASHBACK -

"Tay..." Called New softly. "I want to eat ice cream..." With puppy eyes looked, he blinked and pouted his lips cutely.

"You've a high fever and dry cough. No ice cream for today."

"Tay... Pleaseee~" He whined cutely again, shaking his boyfriend's hand so that he could get what he wanted. "Na na na naaa~ Just once, please~"

"No."

"Please~"

"No."

"Tay~"

"No is a no, Newwiee!"

New's eyes started to get watery. Once he blinked, the tears wet the pillow. "You do not love me anymore."

"What?!"

"You hate me."

Tay rolled his eyes. Why New's hormones suddenly became like a pregnant woman when in fact he was just having a fever?

New immediately turned his back from Tay and continued to sniff in tears.

Seeing him like this made Tay to finally gave up. "Fine. Just one." He said and New immediately face him with a big smiled in his face.

"Yes, just one. Newwiee promise."

Tay nodded before he wiped New's tears. "Just don't blame me if your fever or coughing get worsen." He said and pinched New's nose.

"I love you, Tay."

"I love you more, Newwiee."

- END OF FLASHBACK -

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

As soon as Fourth arrived at the class, he smacked Mark's head from behind. "Why did you leave me alone?"

Mark laughed. "I am sorry. My stomach acting up suddenly."

"Tsk! At least text me you're going to the class right after. I almost get caught by disciplinary teacher for smoking."

"I'm sorry." Mark apologized again.

Fourth took his seat and turned his head to Gem's table, only to see his belongings, not the owner.

The teacher came to the class and the first class began.

"Where's Gemini?" Asked Fourth to Mark.

Mark shrugged his shoulder. "It's listening class now. He probably at the library, as always."

Fourth looked again at Gem's table. "But all his things are here."

Even after second class began, Gem haven't return to the class yet.

Fourth had send him a message, asked his whereabout, but got no replied. Even his text from yesterday was getting ignored, he did not expect that Gem would replied him now.

When he walked to Gem's table and found his phone under the desk, he sure Gem didn't go to the library since he knew he always listen to some music while studying or reading.