Chapter 1

I sigh as I turn around in my small bed. Ten minutes pass, then twenty minutes, then an hour. Fuck. I'm to exited for this. I pick up my phone from the nightstand and check the time. 2:45 am.

I get up from my bed as slow and quiet as I can, just the thought of waking someone up makes me shudder. I've been through too many bruises, cuts, and scars to know what to expect if I disturb this particular someone's sleep.

In a few steps I'm out in the kitchen making my way between the big piles of rubbish, bottles, and junk. I carefully open the door to the balcony and step out to take a deep breath of the fresh air. I can't help but smile for myself, I can't believe it's really happening. Tomorrow is the day when I get to fulfill my dreams and do the only thing I've ever dreamed of.

I don't usually allow myself to dream, at least not big. After 14 years of moving around from one family to another, I don't have that much hope left. But this, this is the moment I have been waiting for my whole life. Tomorrow I, Willow Hansley, am going to The Eras Tour.

Two months earlier

I stopped by at a cozy little coffee shop on my way home from school. I needed a little happiness before I had to face the alcoholic monster of caregiver I had as soon as I got home. Since the café had free Wi-Fi, I decided that this was just what I needed. 

Of course i didn't have any money to by something, so I scrolled through Instagram for a few minutes, looking at some edits and other stuff about Tay. But then I saw this one post that caught all my attention.

It was a picture of two tickets to The Eras Tour at Sofi Stadium in LA, where I lived. But it wasn't the picture that caught my attention, it was the caption;

Listen up swifties! We have a huge giveaway coming up with two tickets to The Eras tour in Los Angeles, night 2.

To enter the challenge:

-like this post

-follow us

-tag one of your friends in the comments, and tell us why especially YOU deserve these tickets

-share this to your story and tag us

Good luck! 😊😊😊

I know it was pathetic to hope for a win in this stupid little game, there was probably thousands of other people hoping to get those tickets too, but I tried. I liked, followed, shared to my story, tagged one of my online friends and wrote a short message in the comments.

Hi! I know there are many people out there hoping for those tickets, but I just wanted to share my story. Since the day I was born no one in this world has wanted me. I've moved around from one family to another. It has been hard, but Taylor has always been there for me. Her music can calm me down when I'm sad or worried. Her music is my safe space, and if I win those tickets, it would be a dream for me.

I close my phone and get up from the chair, i know I won't win. If anyone actually think they have a chance in those games then they have a lot of hope in their world, but I don't. I sigh, of course I'm not going to get those tickets, I'll never be able to fulfill my dreams.

Two weeks later

I just sat and stared at the screen in disbelief and shock. I sinked down to the ground, not knowing what to do. This can't be true, it's just not possible. Or is it? I read the text over again.

Hi! We wanted to tell you that you won the two tickets to The Eras Tour in LA! After reading your story we just felt like you deserved this, you deserve a moment of real joy and happiness and we hope that this experience will give you memories for a lifetime. Congratulations!

Tears started streaming down my face. I actually won! I'M ACTUALLY GOING TO THE ERAS TOUR!!! 

------------

Authors note:

Hi! This is my first fanfic ever and I really hope there's someone reading this story.

If so, what are your thoughts about it?