Chapter 9

Taylor's point of view:

As soon as I walk back into the room I notice the scared look on Willows face.
"You're leaving aren't you" she says quietly, tears starting to build up in her eyes.
"No, of course not!" I gasp. "I just had to call my mom and make some arrangements, and I know this might be too much with so many new people, but I was wondering if you would be okay with my mom staying here with you while I preform tonight?"
Willow nods exited, then open her mouth just to close it again.
"Is there anything you're wondering about, or do you feel uncomfortable with my mom coming here?" I ask and Willows eyes widen.
"No, no, of course not I would love to meet her again it's just..." she takes a deep breath and continues "I was going to ask you a question, but it was stupid of me, I shouldn't ask you for something like that"
"You can ask me anything", I say softly.
"Is there any chance that I can see the concert in some way?" she asks quietly, and a big smile takes form on my face.
"I think we could fix that!" I say with a smirk.

Willow's point of view

When Taylor said she could fix that, I didn't really know what she was about to do, but certainly not this. I never imagined that I would be sitting in a hospital, right next to mama swift, watching the eras tour on a high-quality livestream from Taylor's Instagram account. She called the legend of the legends Tree Paine who fixed all of it cause she is an icon. All the swifties around the world did probably freak out when they saw that Taylor had started a livestream, and I was extremely shocked that she decided to do it just for me. If I have to be honest it was hard for me to ask her about it, I have never ever asked anyone to do me a favor before. But with Taylor It feelt safe, I feel like I could ask her thousands of questions and be as annoying as ever, but she still would answer all of them as honest as she could .

I turn my head so that I can see Andrea who is incredibly invested in the show, proudly watching her daughter with a look in her eyes that shows how much she loves and cares for her. I wish I had a mother like that. But I know I don't deserve it. Everyone has always told me that, so why would I ever believe in something else. I turn my face to the screen again, watching as Taylor preforms Love Story.

"You know when I met you yesterday, I couldn't help but thinking how an amazing person you seemed to be, and I got really sad when I knew that I were never to meet you again", Andreas words wakes me up from my thoughts.

Shocked, to stunned to speak I just sit there and stare, not knowing what to say.
"You really thought so?" I question her.
"Yea , I really did", she answers with a nod.

I smile knowing I'm never about to forget this day, that for some reason only manages to get better and better. Of course I'm scared, a new home has never felt like something safe for me before. But this time it feels different, this time I can feel something that I've never felt before, something that I haven't let myself feel. i can feel Hope.

Taylor's point of view:

As I appear on the stage in time for the surprise songs I can't help but feel a little sad that I din't ask Willow what songs was her favorites, cause if so I would have played them tonight. At the same time I would want for her to be here, to watch this in person, not through a screen, which makes my thoughts wander away. Thoughts about all the things I want to do with her and for her, everything I wanna show her. There is just so much that she deserves to see and experience, so many memories that she has never been able to make. She hasn't been able to live the life of a normal teenager, and even though I know that my life and my routines is far away from normal, I hope that she is about to become happy, happy and safe.

When the show is done I almost run back to the car not even thinking about changing my clothes. The car ride to the hospital feels like the longest ride in my life, and I catch myself biting on my nails several times. As soon as we arrive I sprint through the hospital cause i'm swift as fuck bro.

When I open the door to the hospital room I am greeted by the sight of my mother and Willow, playing cards, having a great time together and my heart melts.

"Hi!" I say, causing Willow, who hadn't recognized me, too twitch before she turns around and sees me.

"Hi sweetie, you were amazing as always!"

"Thanks mom it was truly amazing! Did you enjoy the show Willow?" I ask bringing the girl into the conversation.

"It was fantastic!" she answers shyly, and I give her a bright smile, witch she immediately responds to.

"Do you want something to eat or drink Taylor, and how about you Willow, do you want something?" mom asks us both.

"Yea I would love that, how about you Willow?"

"I'm fine thank you," she says, and even though I would've hoped her answer would be yes I won't force her, so I just nod.

"Ok, i'll be right back!" mom declares.

As she leaves the room I make my way to the chair that is placed right next to Willows bed. As I sit down I can feel all the energy leave my body, and I feel the urge to close my eyes and just go too sleep, but I don't. Instead I turn my attention to Willow.

"Are you feeling any better now, has the pain started to go away?"

"Yea, i feel better, thank you for asking," she smiles and her eyes meet mine.

As we make eye contact I notice that her eye color is almost the same as mine, and with her hair color being just a little more blonde than mine you could almost believe that she is my daughter.

Throughout my life, children have always been one of the things that I have put off. Sure, I always knew somewhere in the back of my mind that I would have it at some point, but this wasn't how I expected it to happen. It's not that I haven't wanted children, believe me I love children, I just haven't felt ready. But now I am, and however unexpected and sudden it may be, I already feel that the task I have taken on myself, the task of becoming Willow's guardian, is something I will never regret.

------------------

Author's note:

Hi guys! I just wanted to thank you all for one thousand reads. I know it might not sound like much, but it really is for me. So thank you so so so much!!!

Btw please coment your thoughts about this chapter and the book overall!!! 😊