Chapter 4

I feel like I'm going to faint here and now. Is it possible that I will get to meet Taylor? Will I be the one to receive the 22 hat? This all feels so surreal.

"Would you mind coming with me to the stage?" the security guard's dark voice wakes me up from my thoughts.

God, this is really happening.

I try to answer, but it's like I'm frozen, too shocked to speak.

Then I see out of the corner of my eye how someone is standing and looking at me with a soft smile on their lips.

It's Andrea.

For some reason, it calms me down and a little of the shock goes away.

"Of course I can come along," I answer and smile up at him.

I follow him as he leads me away towards the front edge of the big stage. My breaths are short and jerky and I shake slightly. I'm nervous.

...

By the time we arrive, Taylor has already started singing and I can see her and all her dancers far away on the other side of the stage.

My heart starts beating faster and faster as they get closer.

But despite the fact that I have never been this nervous in my entire life, the excitement is even bigger, my smile goes from ear to ear and tears are pouring down my face.

I'm so short that the security guard has to help me upp so that i'm sitting on my knees on a little platform so that I can reach up.

She's so close now, only about ten meters in front of me. My hands starts shaking like crazy and and I fiddle with the bracelet on my wrist making sure it's still there.

The only friendship bracelet i have. The one with my phone number on, that I had prepared just in case I would get the chance to meet her. Of course I never, ever thought it would happen. I didn't even think I would get to experience a live concert. But now I'm here, getting the chance to give it to her.

Then she catches sight of me. Little me sitting there at the edge of the big stage, waiting for the big moment.

She smiles and its like the world stops, she's so gorgeous and I just can't stop crying.

She drops to her knees in front of me, and pulls me into a big hug. I've never been hugged before. No one, absolutely no one has ever wanted to give me a hug and I just want to stop time here and now.

It feels so safe, so safe to be embraced by someone, and even if it only lasts for a few seconds, I will remember this forever.

"I love you, I love you so much and you and your music mean a lot to me" the words just pour out of me.

She smiles a big smile at me and answers.

"That so sweet of you, I love you too!"

I try not to freak out for the hundredth time tonight. Taylor swift just said I love you to me. I think I will need therapy after this. I smile back at her, but since I'm still crying it's more of a grimace.

Taylor leans back a little and takes off the hat she's wearing and places it on my head.

I take off the bracelet and give it to her. Her eyes shine with joy. I've never seen anyone get so happy over such a small gesture.​

"Thank you!" she says as she puts it on her wrist.

She gives me another hug, another smile and then stands up and continues to sing. I stay for a while and just watch while she preforms.

Instead of moving her gaze to the other parts of the audience, she continues to maintain eye contact with me until the song is over.

...

The security guard helps me down on the ground again, partly because I'm so short that I couldn't reach down myself, but also because I'm still shaking.

​He then leads me back through the crowds. But instead of taking me to my ordinary seat, he takes me to the VIP-suite...

---

Authors note:

Hi! I'm sorry that this chapter was so short, I promise that the next one will be longer!

What are your thoughts so far? 😊