7-

a/n- so sorry it's taken me so long to upload more chaps !! will try to upload more frequently ! also sorry if this is short i have exams 😟

enzo's pov-

i stumble out of the house, holding my suitcase close. They're finicky those things. If i let it go for a split second, it'll open- it's happened before. My father slams the door in my face, and i sigh, hitching the suitcase higher up my arm as i limp my way over to the station, just was i hear my train start to leave. My body goes into flight mode and i run for the hill, waving my hands around to get the driver's attention. He doesn't stop, and the train is picking up pace. I'm about to give up when one of the doors open and a girl sticks her hand out. 

"Take my hand !" She yells. Her hair is slicked back in a ponytail,  half of her body hanging out the car to help me get on. Without hesitation, i pick up the pace and jump to grab her hand. Her hand meets mine and she tugs on my arm, pulling me into the car. My suitcase hits the side of the train and it splits open, half of my shirts blowing off into the wind. We collapse past the sliding doors, me landing painfully ontop of her. 

"Ow.." She grumbles, sitting up and rubbing her head in pain as i scramble to my feet. 

"Oh, i'm so sorry !" I say, handing my hand out. She takes it and coughs , shaking her head. 

"It's alright. I would've wanted someone to do the same for me. Sorry you lost half your clothes in the process, though." i chuckle, bending down to latch my suitcase shut once again. 

'Yeah. It's no worries. This suitcase never did work properly." She smiles, and i hold my hand out. "I'm Lorenzo. Berkshire. But uh, people call me Enzo." She takes it, shaking it. 

"Hi, Enzo. I'm Y/n. Dolohov." I snatch my hand away. 

'Oh.. Like the Death-Eater." She frowns. 

"You're a wizard ?" I nod, and she chuckles in relief. "But.. i've never seen you around Hogwarts."  I sigh and grab my suitcase. 

"My parents can't afford to send me and pay for my supplies. Not all of us have Gringotts wrapped around our finger like Harry Potter." She chuckles, following me past the door and into the actual cabins. 

"Yeah. That guy is pretty spoiled. But he's nice. Sometimes.." She adds, making me chuckle. After a while of silence, she speaks up again. "I'm nothing like my dad, by the way." I turn to look at her, and smile. 

"I can tell." 

y/n's pov- 

I watch as the hills roll by, my head stuck to the window. Lorenzo sits in front of me, twiddling his thumbs. His hair is long and brown, flowing down to his jawline. HIs eyes are dark, and his clothes run down, his hands tightly grasped around his worn out suitcase. I breathe in heavily. 

"Why are you getting away from Hogsmeade ?" He sighs, looking back at me. 

"I didn't want to live my life as the son of a lowly potion shop owner. Not when i come from a strong line of wizards." I frown, and i try my best to bite my tongue, not to ask.  

"What line ? What Family ? I've never heard of the Berkshires." His face goes stone cold. I cam almost hear Mattheo's voice in  the back of my head. You talk too much, my love. Twist your tongue in your mouth ten times before you speak, and then think if it's something worth asking. He sighs, shaking his head. 

"I dunno. I never knew my mother. But sometimes, when my father would have too much of that muggle drink, he would ramble on about my mother. How he used to work for her, how there relationship was so frowned upon because of her high status that no one ever knew of my existence." My heart aches for him. I reach over and place my hand on his. 

"I'm sorry, Enzo." 

"I'm trying to find her. My mother. Maybe she can offer me a better life than this." He says, gesturing to himself. I chuckle. 

"That's funny. We have more in common than i thought." He looks up at me. 

"You're looking for your mother too ?" I shake my head, laughing slightly as i draw my hand back to let it rest in my lap. I twist the ring i took from Mattheo's cold finger around, reminicing to when i would feel it against my cheek when he would gently hold my face in his hands. 

"Uh, no-No. My mom died when i was a child. I'm looking for someone else. Someone I love. Someone i thought to be dead." His lips part, and he sits up fully, gently moving his suitcase off his lap and resting it next to him. 

"Who ?" I breathe out heavily, my eyes meeting his. 

"My boyfriend."