Skanks, bathrooms and bastards

TW Violence and eating disorders
Phoebe age 16

I fucking hate this school. No I fucking hate girls. No not even girls I fucking hate Morgan Matthews and Sienna Underwood. Fucking skanks. I'm currently in the girls bathroom scrubbing at my shirt trying to get the red splat from Morgan's cheap ass one below lipstick out. That bitch new exactly what she was doing. She shouldn't of even been in my class she's not even in the same set but no Miss Bimbo Morgan 'forgot' she had math and not science. Mr Dixon told her to leave before she got detention for disturbing our mock exam but noooo she had to reapply her lipstick first right next to my workbench, yeah I don't think so. Janie was sat beside me eyeing her, knowing that whore was going to do something, she can't just leave me be nope, she's jealous over Rubes. Fucking Rubes I'm going to kick his balls into his stomach for this, if he'd just say he wasn't interested she'd back off me but nope he loves the chasing the constant flock of girls around his table. I refuse to sit at lunch with him anymore since the pizza incident. Pizza incident you say well some hopeful year 10 thought I was his girlfriend so dumped her pizza and tray all over me. Petty jealousy causing these bitches to do anything, their like wild animals. No matter how many times we say we're just friends nope they don't believe it apparently you can't be just friends with boys. Well you can because I've been friends with him and Ash since we were ten, we're now sixteen ready to leave school but still these children can't grasp that.
What made the pizza incident worse was Rubes thought it was hilarious; Janie, Ash and I did not. He's starting to change and I don't like it not one bit. I thought we'd maybe be more than friends by now since that amazing first kiss two years ago but nope never mentioned again. Now I just get front row seats to whoever he sucks face with that current week. They never and I mean NEVER last longer than a week. So I'm waiting patiently for him to get his head out of his arse. I sat patiently well I've dabbled with boys here and there but they fade out quite quick. Two overprotective boy best friends will do that. Ash has had a year long relationship with Cassie and I like her. She's perfect, quiet, and sweet. Her ginger hair is so cute too it reminds me of a tabby cat. Anyway back to the shirt I'm currently scrubbing, so there she was lady whore applying that ghastly red hooker lipstick and then whoops tripped. ON THIN AIR. And splatted it across my chest and my test paper. I snapped my pen reigning in my anger before I throat punched the harlot, no exclusions before leaving thank you very much I've made it this far. Janie however, I bet will be receiving a detention for all the colourful names of the slut rainbow she rambled out on Morgan. I just stormed out to sort this disaster, it looks like I've been dismembering people. One could only hope, I'd start with Morgan first.

I've finally got it to a pale pink it'll have to do or I'll be late back and I need my gym bag before my next class. I turn to put the paper towels in the bin when I see Morgan and Sienna stood barricading the door smirking at me. Hmm threatened am I? Not at all. If this bitch wants to go, oh I am ready. I've watched her bully quieter kids for the past 5 years and let her nasty remarks roll off me, courtesy of Rubes as she's his 'friend'. No more.
Ash told me to 'Thatch' (aka headbutt) her about two years ago, I laughed but unforgivingly on my part declined, what a twat I was.

"Can you move I need my bag before -" the high pitch ringing of the bell indicates our next class. Great hopefully Janie got it before she got kicked out of class.

"What was that porky?"
I flinch. Morgan giggles like the air headed moron that she is. The names don't bother me as much as they used to but I'm recovering from bulimia. It's been around 6 months since my last purge- no my final purge, so I've gained some weight finally. Everyone says I looks healthier but the only people who knew of my problem was my parents and Rubes, Ash and Janie. Everyone else just thought I lost a lot of weight. Well there was some nasty rumours of me being a coke whore but well it's school. Everyone's mean.
I only started making my self sick because of these two, well these and their cronies. Last year was awful they called me fat everyday and I mean everyday sometimes they were very creative with words. One time they got John one of Rubes and Ash's now ex friend to smush a cupcake into my face, it was humiliating but Rubes and Asher kicked the absolute shit out of him in next lesson. They both got excluded for two weeks and dear John got two black eyes, a broken nose and broken arm. Oh well. Now I'm recovering I know I wasn't even that fat to begin with. I was a size 12! For my height and age that was heathy. The constant names, bullying and poor self image made me turn to sticking my fingers down my throat. It felt good. But no I don't do that no more. I went to a size 6 and weighed the same as an 8 year old child. That's when mum dragged me kicking and screaming to a psychologist. But I'm recovering now I'm back up and in a size 10 which I feel comfortable in my body as. So these fucktards can shove it.

"Please move." I ask again just wanting to get to PE. God it was my favourite subject and it's the only class I shared with Rubes and Ash.
They both start laughing backing out the door. They're up to something I can sense it.

"Sorry Pheebes, we were just checking you weren't being sick, we saw you eat that cookie at break and we don't want it to go to your arse." Morgan sings in a sweet voice and Sienna full on giggles As if Morgan's doing stand up comedy. But no my ears are ringing my vision is clouding. First up, Pheebes only one person calls me that and second only three people in this school know that secret, and I can hand on heart believe Ash and Janie would never.
That fucking bastard.

I take a few minutes to calm myself then storm out the bathroom the door rebounds and hits the wall probably denting it, tough shit. I'm storming towards the gym everyone will be in there by now the corridors are vacant, but I don't fucking care that whore has no right when I know for a fact she's owes her size 8 for the little lines she does.
I'm pulling my blazer off as I go, I dump that in the corridor, phone included or well I'll find it later, then as I get to the gym entrance I untie my tie, that goes on the floor too. I push the doors open and see everyone on the far side bleachers. Rubes is at the top and centre as per with his cronies and Ash is sat one row below him with Cassie. Cassie waves trying to catch my attention and I notice Ash frown he knows my facial expressions he knows I'm about to commit, I see him stand up and say something to Rubes no not Rubes, Reuben. Then I see the doors opposite me open and Skank 1 and 2 walk in laughing. Fuck no. I run towards Morgan she looks up just in time to see my fist hurtling towards her little upturned nose. Crack. Yep broke something. She squeals but I keep going fuck stopping now. I can hear Rueben shouting me to stop and feet slapping on the old wooden floor hmm who will get here first Asher or Reuben one will restrain the other will not let anyone interrupt. As I'm punching her more and more in the face, stomach, chest heck anywhere I can, I feel my head get yanked back. Skank 2 is cutting in ladies and gentlemen. She's pulling at my hair like a wild banshee, go for it, it don't bother me hun. Morgan finds some strength and starts trying to kick at me. Wrong move bitch. The restraint on my hair vanishes and I hear a thud accompanied by squealing. I look right and see Janie straddling skank 2 pushing her face into the floor. Hard. Damn that'll hurt tomorrow. She smiles and I wink back at her. This is my girl right here. No information, no background but straight to my defence.

It feels like minutes but it's only seconds until I'm ripped of skank 1. My arms are pinned behind me, I look down I've lost a few shirt buttons and my skirt is now around my waist yep the full gym just seen my arse. At least I'm wearing pretty box shorts.
"What the fuck is wrong with you? That was too far Pheebes." He hisses in my ear, ah Reuben it was then. Asher steps in front of me and pulls my skirt back right such a gentleman. He stands up tall.
"Let her go Rue, she needs a fist bump." I burst out laughing at Ash but my soul is currently screaming because the boy behind me is the one at fault.
Rueben pushes me away from him I turn and look him dead in the eye my face a stone mask. His scowl transforms into something wary. Yes be afraid.
"Why?" I ask him. Tone dead like a robot no emotion nothing. He looks scared now his eyes skittering everywhere. He goes to step towards me but I step back, Skank one and two have been helped up by our classmates.
"Why what Pheebes?"
I snort at him and he jerks back.
"Why tell Morgan and Sienna that Im Bulimic?" His face drains of all colour. Yep that bastards guilty. Before he goes to open his mouth Ash shoves him and there's an ear piercing whistle. I look right and yep there's our gym teacher, Miss Nolan, and she doesn't look happy.

Exclusion or assault let's see..