Game on

Ash
TW Sexual content
(My first time at writing intimate scenes please be kind)

She's kissing me.
Oh fuck she's kissing me! I can't believe it, finally sailor is kissing me. She continued to kiss me after I told her that this was it, I was going to start pursuing her. That must mean she wants this too right? My thoughts are interrupted when she realises a needy moan from the back of her throat. It's the sexiest thing I've ever heard. She's mewling like I kitten. My tongue attacks her mouth in earnest she tastes like cherries and the faintest trace of corona, my hands are digging into her mouthwatering hips encouraging her to grind down on my erection. I've waited for this moment for years.
"Just like that." She whimpers into my mouth. This woman is a goddess and if she doesn't stop grinding down on me I'm going to blow in my jeans like a teen discovering boobs for the first time; sailors were the first I noticed by the way.

I reluctantly pull my mouth back and rest my head on the sofa.
"What's wrong?" She questions with an adorable frown making her eyebrows droop. I trace my finger over her frown, I never want to see anything other than a smile on her face.
"Nothings wrong, everything is perfect." I smile at her and it's true everything is.
"Then why have you stopped." She pouts. I take a deep breath before replying.
"I don't want to move to fast sails, I've waited for this opportunity for years." At that her eyebrows lift comically into her hair line.
"Why have you never said anything." She whispers. I continue to look up at her stroking my index finger over her face, mapping her beauty.
"I've waited for you to be ready, you've always wanted Rueben and I wanted to make sure that you wanted me for me and not just to piss him off or forget about him." She stiffens at his name and lifts herself off of me, I follow suit and sit beside her. Shit I think I've upset her. She turns to look at me with a slight frown and tears brimming in her eyes.
"I would never and understand this Ash, never use you. Not to get over him or to forget about him. Your amazing and I wish, god you don't know how much I wish it was you. We've wasted so much time. But not anymore, I want to see we're this goes with you." I smile at that but still feel a bit reluctant.
"So your saying your completely over him." Her tears dissolve quickly and her mouth forms a grim line. Shit she's turning angry now.
"I'm saying I think there will always be a small part of me that feels for him but I think that's because we never followed through what could of been. I don't even know if it was love or infatuation. He's no longer on my radar he hasn't been for at least two years. I'm here with you. I want you." She cups my cheek and leans in pressing a chaste kiss to my lips. My chest fills with warmth, she wants me. Me Asher Thomas not the famous Rueben Hamilton.
"Tomorrow 7pm Cudos." I say.
"It's a date." She smiles. I stand and lift her bridal style and she breaks out into hysterics.
"What are you doing put me down you twat." I just shake my head and walk her to my bedroom. I'm nowhere near done with her yet.

I place her down gently on the bed then step back and kick my bedroom door shut.

Phoebe

I lay flat on the bed waiting to see what Ash is going to do. My knickers are completely soaked through from that kiss, well kisses. Fuck that man knows how to use his tongue, I can't wait to see how he uses it elsewhere. He turns the tv on and finds a song, dusk till dawn by Sia and Zayn starts playing lowly.
He stands at the foot of the bed and crosses his arm over his chest, giving me a stern authoritative look.
"Strip." He commands. I raise my eyebrow in return.
"Strip sailor." He says again more sternly. Wow Ash is commanding in bed so it seems. My cheeky shy Ash ha who knew.
I smile and pull my tank over my head. He gulps as his eyes rake over my black lace bra. God blessed me with these D cups. The squad used to take the piss saying I'd give my self black eyes whilst on a run. Arseholes.
I reach back and unclasp my bra and he visibly trembles trying to keep himself from pouncing at me. I give him a sultry wink and throw the bra to the side. I then slowly pull my jeans down and kick them off the bed too, I'm trying to look sexy but from the smirk Ash is sporting I think I'm failing. I'm left in the matching black lace thong. I look up at Ash from under my lashes, he's biting his fist fuck that's hot. He clears his throat and reaches behind him to pull off his T-shirt. I love it when guys do that, don't ask me why but it just adds to their sexiness. He's definitely buffed up since the last time I saw him without a shirt. He's got a definitive six pack that a want to lick.
He quickly chucks off his jeans leaving him in grey Calvin Kleins there's a wet spot near his cock, fuck why did they have to be grey. Everyone knows grey is a woman's kryptonite. He crawls onto the bed and lifts my right leg, trailing open mouthed kisses from my ankle up to my thigh. My breath catches in my throat in response. Switching to the other leg he repeats the torture. My panties are obliterated, it's actually uncomfortable how wet they are, my juices are spreading down my thighs.
As he places his last kiss on my left thigh he moves to my centre, over my knickers he inhales my sex whilst fisting his cock through his underwear.
"You smell like sin." He says in a guttural voice and fuck I think I just came. He is amazing. He smiles his cheeky smile and goes to pull down my knickers, before stopping short.
"Is this okay?" He asks. I can't help but smile always my thoughtful Asher. I just nod in reply.
"I need the words Phoebe." I freeze god it's been so long since he's said my actual name. I can't help but smile.
"Yes Asher everything is okay." He nods then surprisingly tears off my knickers, I gasp in surprise I thought men only did that in the smutty novels Janie makes me read.
He slowly - agonisingly slowly
lowers his head to my sex and licks a slow languid lick from arse to clit. I jolt up the bed whilst he chuckles and presses down on my stomach, keeping me captive. He begins leisurely, swirling his tongue around my clit as my heart beats so fast I think I'm going to go into cardiac arrest. I'm panting and moaning loudly, ever so grateful he lives alone. His arm snakes up my waist as he keeps his assault and begins to tweak my achingly hard nipples, they're as sharp as diamonds. He suddenly thrusts his tongue into my centre and I scream out, I'm sure his neighbour's think I'm getting murdered but I can't keep it in. I can feel the orgasm building from low in my belly until it peaks and I shake from my toes to my head. My hands have found Asher's hair and are pulling hard but he's moaning a long with me. Suddenly he sits upright, unleashes his cock from his boxers and pulls on his cock once, twice and spills his cum onto my stomach.
"Phoebe!" He shouts as the last of his cum hits my toned belly. He reaches forward and writes mine with his cum, branding me. Fuck what have I gotten myself into here. I look up and my eyes zone in and glue to his cock. He's fucking huge, easily the biggest I've ever been with, it's at least ten inches and as thick as my wrist. It'll fucking destroy me. He sees me eyeing his dick and laughs.
"Don't worry, he's sated for tonight." I gulp in response, before what he said registers.
"Wait you don't want me to return the favour once you're ready to go again?" I question. He just smiles, "That was as much for you as it was for me sailor." He quickly grabs his discarded shirt and wipes his seed from my stomach, before lying beside me and pulling me into his arms. My head is rested on his chest and he strokes my hair, before giving my head a soft kiss.

It's always the quiet ones I think to myself. That's all I remember before I drift off to sleep.