Night clubs, motoGP and heartbreak

(All details are from my imagination so may not be accurate)
TW sexual content

Phoebe Age 19

Me and Janie are at our flat getting ready for a night out. I don't usually go out but we're celebrating, Rubes got signed! All his hard work he finally got signed to the UK's  motorcycle team. It'll be his first time competing in The FIM MotoGP World championship. Since leaving school three years ago he ditched college to pursue his racing career. His grandad is a retired racer so supported him and knew the right people to contact to scout him and what lower championships to participate in. After winning the last three the UK team finally showed interest. After a few weeks having him practice with the team at their facility they finally gave him a two year contract. The first race is two months from now in Germany. He's finally living his dream and making something of himself. I'm so proud of him. Ash and I finished college, me with top marks in Public Service's. I'm thinking of joining the Police, armed response specifically. I'd love to go in the Army but I don't think I could handle the time away from everyone. Ash got top marks in business and Mechanics. He's wanting to open his own business an auto repair shop for all kinds of vehicles. He's amazing at fixing them anyone in our town went to him after he began fixing locals' cars and motorbikes in school. But he wants a university degree in business to make sure he can handle the admin sides of things. He got an offer from the University of London to study business, so as for our promise we all moved with him. It's only three hours from home on the train so I can visit mum, Marcus, Cora and Ellie monthly. Janie also got an offer from London to Study Law. She's wanting to be a criminal attorney. So me and Janie got a flat together and Ash moved into Rubes condo courtesy to his signing bonus. Rubes' friend Jack organised this night out to a new exclusive club in the centre of London. He invited more of their friends so I'm glad Janie's here as Morgan and Sienna will be there. Rubes' promised me she'll stay far away so hopefully it'll be a good night. We're celebrating after all.

Janie is stood in front of the full length mirror admiring her tartan skirt. I absolutely love her style, green and black tartan skirt, a black crop top and her black with green highlighted hair. She looks like an anime character but she pulls it off with her caramel skin. I look down at myself feeling nervous, I don't like dressing up, I prefer comfort over style. But Janie bought me this dress which she said will look amazing with my hair and eyes. She's already done my make up soft and natural and curled my waist length brown hair. I've just slipped on the gold sequinned dress it's a little scratchy but I'll cope. I startle when I hear a gasp.

"Fucking hell Phee!" I'm tackled down onto the bed by Janie still confused to what's happening.
"The fuck?" I question her as I stand up and put on my nude stilettos, I hope I don't trip and break my neck. I'm more a converse and combat boot type of girl.
"You look unreal, like a total different person!" She exclaims.
"Gee thanks am I a slob every other time?" I question sarcastically.
"Shut up you know what I mean, here let me take a picture. Stand at the door. Yep one hand on hip. Wait here hold my drink. Smile." The flash of her phone blinds me a few seconds before my eyes refocus and she's holding her phone in front of me. Wow. Is that really me? I look nice, no I look like a high class woman. I quickly upload it to Instagram. Hopefully Reuben notices me, I'm telling him tonight I'm in love with him and want more. He hasn't been as much as a man whore lately, he's stayed away from the weed and drink. I gulp down the last of Janie's cherry sours as my phone goes off.
It's a text from Ash. They've all been out drinking since six, it's now eleven.

Pls hurry up and get here. We're at liquid get the taxi straight here. Heads up Morgan's been all over Rue and he's pretty drunk😑

My stomach plummets. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid with her. I meant what I said I'll really cut him out of my life. Ash knows how I feel about Rubes he's told me constantly that I need to tell him and we both need to communicate whatever that means. I fire off a quick reply of okay as Janie calls that the Taxi is here. Here goes nothing.

Liquid
Ash

It's now nearing one and Rue has been completely ignoring sailor. I don't know how because she looks absolutely stunning. The best looking girl here by far. She told him she wanted to talk to him tonight, she's finally telling him she wants more and I think he knows that too, that's why he's ignoring her. He's a knobhead id do anything to be the one she wants but I'm not. I'll be here though when he fucks it up because he will. Me and Cassie ended things last year after I moved here but we're on good terms she told me it was time to tell Sailor but I can't risk it right now.

Sailor is stood dancing next to me, she's a goddess I didn't even know she could move like this but she's finally letting loose. She's moving like a snake and shaking her bubble bum at me. I can't help but laugh and she turns and looks over her shoulder at me, giving me a cheeky wink. Yep she's definitely tipsy. Janie disappeared into the toilets with a bartender about half an hour ago but Sailor doesn't seem to mind. I can see out the corner of my eye Morgan grinding on Rues black jean leg. Her slutty red dress is practically round her hips and I don't think she's wearing underwear. Vile. Rue is beyond drunk I'm going to have to step in before he does something stupid. I just start to move when I see him wrap his arm round her shoulders. No no no. They're lips meet and it turns into a porno right here on the dance floor. Fuck. After they finish kissing for a couple of seconds she drags him towards the bathrooms, this isn't going to end well. I look back to see if sailor seen but she's talking to some random guy. I don't like that. I go to interrupt to tell her we should maybe go home when she interrupts me. Putting her hand on my shoulder.

"I'm just running to the toilet then we can leave." I go to say no but she's already gone fuck. I run my hands in my hair, what do I do?

Phoebe

What a night. Rubes has barely said two words to me and the skank is constantly next to him so I'm keeping my distance too. We were suppose to talk tonight but it'll have to be another time he's definitely too drunk now and I'm a little tipsy.

I push open the bathroom door and stop dead in my tracks. The music outside goes to a dull thud I can't hear anything but my own breathing and the grunts of the pair in front of me. She's pushed up agains the wall legs around his waist. Her red finger nails running in the back of his blonde hair. His black jeans are around his knees and he's thrusting into her savagely. That fucking bastard. Morgan's eyes open and she spots me frozen in place behind them. She offers me a smile then starts to scream louder. One hundred percent fake. I consider beating the shit out of him but I have no energy. I'm done. Fuck this. Fuck him.

I back out the door without making a sound he's entirely focused on her anyway he didn't even notice there was someone else in here. As I leave the bathroom I turn and see Ash restraining Janie in the hallway. She's spitting fury calling out various names I'm guessing they know. I look up at Ash he's frowning his eyes full of pity. I don't want no pity, it was my own stupid fault for not making my feelings clear.

"Forget them Janie. Where done let's get out of here." She's calms down a smidge and looks like she's about to disagree until Ash glares at her. She releases a deep breath then nods. We start walking back towards the exit, Janie is running a personal monologue of how she'll kill them both and get away with it in court, I zone her out. Ash puts his arm over my shoulder and kisses my temple. He whispers into my hair.
"Someday."