Pig stumps

Asher

My eyes slowly open from the best dream I've ever had, I finally told Sailor how I felt and we kissed and I'm pretty sure I gave her one of the best orgasms she's ever had. I stretch with a smile on my face and look to the the right side of the bed, there's a piece of paper upon the pillow. Fuck me it wasn't a dream, it actually happened. Me and sailor are making a go of this. I eagerly snatch up the note and see her neat handwriting.
I woke at 5 for my morning run gone home to change will see you at 7 big boy ;)
Shit we didn't go to sleep till twoish she mustn't have had more than three hours sleep, I guess the constant training has intervened with her body clock. But I can't help the massive smile that stretches my face it actually hurts my cheeks. She remembered our date and she's still agreeing to go. Yes! I feel like I've won the lottery. My phone rings from the bed side table startling me from my glee, I don't even look at the name before answering the FaceTime. Rues frowning face fills the screen and I internally groan, I'm going to have to tell him I'm going on a date with Sailor, but not yet maybe after a few so I can ensure she does actually want me, I don't want him ruining this.
"Yo man." I say ending with a yawn, god that was one of the best sleeps of my life with my girl curled up next to me. His brow crinkles in confusion before answering.
"You alright mate? It's 10 in the morning you never sleep this late." My eyes brows lift as I check the time, bloody hell sailor left five hours ago I'll have to text her to make sure she got home okay. I don't answer and his frown turns into a sly smile.
"Shit you got pussy didn't you?" He laughs and I can't help the wry smile even if I could because yes I did, I got the ultimate golden pussy.
"Shut it what do you want?" He starts shaking his head before starting in again.
"Ah ah I want a name, description and shag rating out of ten." God he's disgusting.
"Fuck no I'm not gossiping like a bunch of lasses. Yes I got some no your not having details, I respect her too much for that." I reply and he just frowns then shrugs at me.
"Whatever knobhead, I did text you but you never answered so I called. I'll be back in London soon if you want to catch up for drinks?" I go to open my mouth before he starts yet again, "low key I promise I'm tired of the club scene, my agent is on at the constant bad press and I'm thinking of settling down." My eyebrows practically shoot to the moon. This playboy settling down. No don't see it. Not ever. "I'm calling bull is this the agent talking? Unlessss there is someone?" I drag out the question, his eyes dart to the side and a quick sad look flashes across his face almost to quick to notice. "Yes. Maybe there is, you'll have to meet up with me and find out." He replies, I nod my head Telling him to text when he's back before quickly hanging up. I fire a quick text to sailor to make sure she got home okay and what she's been up to.
Yes sir Im fine. I got home at 5:20 went for my run at 5:45 got back at 7 and now I'm sat in some horrid fucking boutique with Janie buying sexy lingerie for this date I may have. Is that enough information for you and your report?
All the blood rushes to my cock as I read her reply, but this is sailor she could be joking or she could be 100% serious you never know with her. And that sass will earn her a slap to that arse.
Don't play with that shit I'm going to check you know.
I strip off my boxers and walk into the en-suite. I turn the shower on hot before placing my phone on the edge of the sink, waiting for her to reply before jumping in the shower.
The phone pings and I practically dive for it.
Your more than welcome to check;)
I groan and clutch my dick. Fuck it, cold shower it is.

Phoebe

After three dreadful hours of shopping me and Janie finally stop off at a McDonald's I'm craving their caramel iced frappes. We sit at a table as I gulp down the goodness, I'm literally surrounded by shopping bags, river island, top shop, Primark and she even got me in Victoria secret. Janie's bags are even worse, honest I don't know where it's all going to go, her wardrobe is busting at the seams. It'll all end up in my wardrobe I'm betting you, this girl has a shopping addiction and with her new solicitor salary she's a woman on a mission to own at least five hundred pairs of shoes, I'm a simple combat boots and trainers kind of girl.
I'm swirling my straw around my cup when she coughs loudly to get my attention, I peek up through my eyelashes and see her squinting her eyes accusingly at me. She tucks her now all black hair behind her ear, the green gone as her firm requires a 'grown up' look apparently. But whenever she's not working her usual style is shown like now for instance, she's got on black shorts with ripped fishnets and a Freddy kugar style jumper, the sleeves rolled up so her tattoo sleeves of flowers and skulls are on display. Her septum and eyebrow piercings are also in too. She can literally pull off anything, goth chick to cocktail dress and sky high heels.
"So are you going to tell me who mauled your neck? Because you told me you stayed at Asher's so that is obviously a lie! Spill bitch!" She squeals. My hand instantly goes to my neck, that fucker better not have left a hickey! I'm a twenty five year old woman not a horny fifteen year old for fucks sake.
"Fuck off I don't have a hickey do I?" I ask nervously looking around as if the whole of McDonald's is secretly judging me and my sexual preferences. She laughs and claps her hands in my face startling me.
"No you do not but if you thought you could that means something did happen, which means there was someone, which also means you never stayed at Asher's! Sooooo. Who. The. Fuck. Is. He?" She ends deadpan. I just look at her mouth agape.
"How do you even know these things for fuck sake. No wonder you're a fucking lawyer. That's entrapment by the way." I say begrudgingly.
"Erm I'm your best friend and you've been smiling all morning, I haven't seen a real smile in the whole time you've been back so of course I noticed now shut the fuck up entrapment my arse. Spill." I roll my eyes but she does have a point.
"Ash." I say quietly and conversationally like I haven't thrown a bomb onto the table. I look out the window for a few seconds and she still hasn't responded so I chance a look back. She's staring wide eyed mouth opened in a O. Suddenly she screams and startles the old couple next to us.
"FUCK OFF! He finally pulled a move! Did you shag him? Is he big? I bet he's big and dirty and kinky oh my god!" She screams, the old couple next to us shot us filthy looks muttering something about filth and lack of manners. I was going to apologise but fuck them and their judgment giving me the stink eye, I didn't even say anything! And wait did she just say finally?
"Shut up! And finally? What do you mean by that Janie?" She rolls her eyes at me dramatically as if I've just asked the most stupid question in the entire universe.
"For a smart person you really are simple as fuck Phoebe. Fuck sake that boy has had a crush on you for years. YEARS!" I just stare at her, ok Ash did admit having feelings for me but for this long seriously and it seems everyone could see it but me. Am I really that blind?
"No we didn't fuck. We just erm kissed a bit and he may or may not have rocked my world with his tongue." I can feel my face heating up this isn't a conversation to be having at McDonald's for fuck sake.
"Arghhh I'm so happy! Selfish lover gets him more points in my evaluation of his worthiness. FYI I totally approve that man is kind, consistent and a total babe." I arch my eyebrow at that I never knew she found him attractive.
"Pleaseeee I can admit he's good looking but I see him as a brother, so don't worry yourself the furthest we've ever got is my accidental nip slip in Uni, which the gentleman immediately pointed out." I laugh as I remember that she was shit faced and was completely incoherent, Ash had to put her to bed.
"Well he asked me on a date tonight, 7pm Cudos just drinks." I say meekly and her eyes bug out of her head as she checks the time on her phone.
"Dude it's two now! You've got five hours, come on we need your eyebrows done and a full body wax. Oh and nails! I hate your little pig stump fingers, seriously stop fucking biting them it's gross." I just shake my head and look down at my so called pig stumps, I've been biting my nails for as long as I can remember it's an anxiety thing and lately I've been more anxious than any other time in my life.
"Eyebrows yes, full body wax seriously do you think I'm big foot? I do shave you know and nails are a definite no, they'll be bitten off before the third drink." She just rolls her eyes at me before ushering me out the door to go get pampered. Seriously Ash has seen me at my worst, ratty greasy hair, hairy armpits and holey joggers I'm sure he won't care. But alas Janie has demanded and when Janie demands you sure as hell provide.

Four and a half hours later we're back at the flat and I got to say Janie works fucking miracles. I've been waxed within an inch of my life, my eyebrows are neat with a clean arch but I refused the false tan, just no. I don't even no why she has it she's got beautifully olive skin already, and I've still got a little tan from my last tour. I've washed my hair with some expensive concoction Janie swears by, she made a disgusted face when I tried to use my regular £1.99 one from home bargains. What can I say I please easily it smells like coconut and normally my hairs thrown up into a pony anyway. After she dried my hair with the hairdryer she curled it into loose beach waves. I really need my hair cutting it's literally touching my lower back. The normal dull brown looks glossy and soft, next she practically pinned me to her dressing table as she painted my face. I study myself in the mirror my skin looks like it's glowing with my high defined cheek bones she's covered my dark eye circles with concealer that she swears was made by the gods, my eyes are a silver and black Smokey making my greens more vibrant. She finished the look with a matte red lipstick, honestly I look sexy as fuck. I tried to pick my own outfit which she denied and rummaged to find something herself. Twenty minutes later I'm ready to leave. I'm wearing wet look high waisted leggings a black lace body suit and an open bright red blazer. I tried to sneak on my boots but Janie may as well have wrestled me into wearing a black spiked pair of her louboutons. The red soles are practically daring me to scratch them and I have no doubt that I will, gun fire and hand to hand combat I can handle; walking in five inch heels I cannot. I stand in front the mirror and just stare, I look fucking good.
"Right my work here is done now pics for instagram please!" I smile and pose for her whilst she blinds me with the flash, my phone dings with the picture she's sent. I quickly upload the picture and immediately get likes and comments from my family and the squad. Spunk has commented and I roll my eyes at his antics.
Spank bank material babe✊🏻💦👀

He's such a twat but god I love him. I look down at my feet and fuck these heels, I can imagine them digging into Asher's back as he fucks me. Shit where the hell did that come from? It's strange how easy we've shifted from friends into well this, me imagining him fucking me and remembering his tongue deep inside me. I'm interrupted from my thoughts when I get a notification that Janies tagged me in a post, I open the app to see the picture of me with a harem of hashtags. Seriously this woman.
#mygirl #gettingsomedick #luckyman
I can't help but laugh, especially when I think about my mum and possibly Marcus seeing this. Janie will be getting reprimanded and I'll be getting interrogated.
What I don't think of as I leave to meet Ash and what I probably should, is who else could have seen, who have I had blocked for the last five years.