14. He's enough for me

CW for this chapter
++NSFW++
, pretty much right away you sickos (said with love.) Also you're welcome. Also I'm sorry- this will make sense later, like 1k words in.
Daniel is the real MVP, AGAIN. All drivers are supportive. For now.
"Calm before the storm."
The author is very much making up his own thing about the FIA and so on, just fyi.

Charles Leclerc

Morning breaks. Actual morning, as in not four in the damn morning anymore- the time now instead around ten in the morning. Charles doesn't care to move though, coming to push closer to Max where they lay and though his face is sore- he pushes it into the dutchman's chest. His leg hooks around Max's hip and there's a soft sleepy sound leaving his boyfriends lips, making Charles smile.

The morning feels slow, like it's theirs. It's also somewhat comforting to hear the shower in the bathroom on the other side of the apartment running- telling them that Daniel was still in the apartment, not far away. The room is warm- the sun laying heavy onto their blinds but they manage to keep most of the light out- making the room feel small and dark still.

"Max..." Charles breathes out softly and he gets a kiss to the top of his hair in answer before Max is letting out a soft and pleased sound, pushing himself closer. Charles' hips shift and then Max's does in response- making the Ferrari drivers heart jolt as he feels him do so.

He doesn't have to wonder for long what Max wants as he bucks his hips again, Charles taking a shaky little breath at the feeling of Max's hard cock pressing up between his legs through thin boxers. Where the hell did Max's confidence come from and why was it so damn hot.

"Max... Daniel is here, right? We...- do you need it that bad?" He reasons, hoping to maybe get Max to come to his senses- to make him think once again. This was only their second time and Max wanted to do it with someone else in the house? And it seems Max is pretty damn set on it- letting out the sweetest little whine in complaint before he's rocking his hips a bit again.

He's sleepy and horny and so fucking sweet and it's melting Charles heart. He should be stronger, to put this off until Daniel had at least left... but- he was in the shower after all. Right?

"Shh... okay, baby." Charles can't take it, just nodding his head some as his hands come to feel over the dutchman's bare back and then his chest. They're both just in boxers, except for him- Charles still in his big sleep shirt but Max's hands work quickly- soon finding their way under it to slip it off. 

Only then do they kiss for the first time that morning. Max doesn't even open his eyes and Charles is in awe for the second that he sees the other before their kiss. He's flushed and sleepy and puffy from that sleep- Max is perfect. There's no way that Charles is ever denying him anything ever again and definitely not this.

They kiss like they're trying to eat each other, hard but soft- hurriedly passionate but slow enough to really taste. Charles is so fucking in love that it hurts but he can't speak because the next sound to leave him is a soft moan. Max's hand has slipped behind him to push against the dip of his lower back to hold him closer, making it easier for him to grind up against Charles. Who the hell was this Max?

The thought has Charles pulling away from the kiss gently- pushing a few pecks to Max's lips and chin as he whispers out his words.

"What happened to being... nervous? I...- what changed?" Charles says softly and he comes to push away just a little to look over Max's flushed face as he waits for a response.

Max's eyes open just slightly, deep blue and tired and he gives a soft sleepy smile before speaking- his voice dark and hoarse from sleep. God- Charles could get lost in the little breaks Max's voice did as he spoke.