15. Slow down

CW for this chapter: ++NSFW++, Oh how you have waited- here's a ONLY fluffy & smutty chapter as a treat.

We'll see if there's another chapter or not before Christmas! But honestly, probably! So stay tuned for that. Otherwise, this is Marry Christmas or Happy Holidays from me. Love you all lots!

Charles Leclerc

Finally they're alone, hot mouth against hot mouth and there's nothing in the world to stop them now. Feelings and desires having needed to be released yesterday have built up and they're bubbling over quicker than Charles can keep up with.

Max is laying half way above him, on his side and the dutchman's hands are holding onto his waist like Charles might just float away if he isn't held down. Charles' own arms are tight around Max's neck- fingers tugging and feeling through his hair carefully, for the same reason. He needs Max close and Charles says as much by the way he's kissing the other.

Their kisses are desperate but not hurried, tasting as much of the other as possible. The room lay dark though morning has dawned- curtains drawn and windows shut- today can wait for them if only a little longer, at least Charles thinks so.

"Max..." He whispers, pulling back from the kiss to cup the Red Bull drivers head in his hands- looking over stormy blue eyes and flushed, kiss slicked lips. He smiles, Charles unable to help himself before he's speaking again.

"Are you sure? I... I really want you, but you...- I don't want you to feel like we have to." Charles knows he's probably pushing it, telling Max once again that he doesn't need to do this so fast- because the dutchman looks a little troubled, frowning softly.

"I want you. I want to... uhm, well I have to know, don't I? How it feels and how it works. I want to be able to take it out of your hands, make you feel good without asking how it works first... I feel like a bloody virgin, Charlie. Please." Max chuckles out his last words, his chest flushed along with his cheeks and Charles can't help but to grin just softly. Max had a point. How would he ever be able to take charge if he didn't know what he was taking charge of?

So Charles nods and he comes to take a little shaky breath, hands feeling down over Max's neck and then his collar, feeling over his chest where Charles can feel the others heart pattering like it's about to jump out of Max's chest. This will be okay, this is their time- they're ready. So Charles just smiles before speaking up.

"Alright...- yeah- well. Here, look..." He begins before he's pushing Max back a little so that the Dutch driver is sitting on his knees and onto his heels- watching Charles where he now lays under him, legs spread over Max's hips. "I want you to watch."

Charles shimmies out of his boxers after that, watching Max's chest go from pink to hot red- it's a sight that has the Ferrari driver laying back against the bed with a smile once he's fully exposed. That's a good reaction isn't it? to being seen naked for the first time properly.

Max stares and his mouth opens just a bit and it's very clear that he's looking at everything displayed before him. Charles doesn't try and hide his own flush and how he's very obviously turned on and how Max's eyes doesn't make it much better.

"Think you can watch? I don't wanna just... tease you lots. I'd just...- It would teach you how uhm-" Charles begins before Max is interrupting, somehow snapping out of his trance.

"I want you to show me... please. Fuck, look at you." Max leans down and he pushes a damn near desperate kiss to Charles lips that has him giggling a little and pushing at Max's shoulders to get him off again. It's sweet- but if they keep going like this, Charles is afraid that he'll let it end here and now, way too early.