Part 4 - Fights and Run in's

Lexi walked into the bonsai shop to find Jessica and Daniel sitting around a table, eating macaroni and cheese. "Oh sorry am I interrupting?" Lexi asked. The two turned around to look at her. "Oh, not at all. We were just eating some macaroni and cheese my aunt made. Would you like some?" Jessica asked "I'II never say no to some free macaroni and cheese." Lexi joked, making Daniel and Jessica chuckle.

Lexi grabbed a chair and put it next to them before eating some of the macaroni and cheese. As the three made conversation, the door to the shop flung open before the lights flickered off. "Hey come on guys! This isn't funny anymore. Turn on the lights." Daniel demanded, getting to his feet. "Hey, Danny I hope you got some good news for my friend Mike Barnes here." Snake said "I hope so too." Mike added.

"Listen I tod you, all right. I can't help you out. Forget it." Daniel insisted "You mean you haven't signed the application." Mike clarified as he picked up some of the macaroni and cheese. "He's not going to compete." Lexi shouted back Mike glanced at her with a smirk. "Just take your friends outta here!" Daniel demanded. Mike glanced over to his friend who hand wandered further into the shop. "Het, Dennis! He didn't sign it yet." He said 

Dennis smiled at this. He set down the figurine he was holding before turning to the shoji screen next to him and punching it, causing the Canvas to come break apart. "Hey come on!" Lexi yelled "Don't you get it? I'm not signing the application." Daniel said as Mike and snake Laughed. "Sure you are." Mike replied. "No, I'm not gonna be there. You're wasting your time. Just take off, alright?" Daniel said, Standing in front of Dennis.

"You take off!" Dennis yelled, shoving Daniel in the chest. Daniel retailed and shoved him back. Dennis didn't like this and tried to hit Daniel but he ducked before punching Dennis in the chest and then kneeing him in the gut. Daniel grabbed Dennis by his jacket and threw him into a shelf, causing paint buckets and such to fall to the floor.

Snake went to move forward towards Daniel but Lexi elbowed him in the stomach, making him double over in pain. Mike looked over at Lexi with his wide eyes and brought his foot back, kicking her in the ribs. Lexi hissed in pain at this. "Stay out of it sweetheart." Mike snarled. Lexi went in and punched him, but his reflexes were to quick and he shoved her backward making her fall into a wall. Jessica tried to do something but Mike hit her as well, making her cry in pain.

"Hey, leave them alone!" Daniel yelled. "Come on, punk! Come on! Let's see what you've got." Mike challenged. Daniel moved forward to kick him but Mike blocked it, taunting him before kicking Daniel in the stomach. The two traded punches before Mike punched Daniel making him fall through the broken shoji screen.

"Come on, get up! Why are you being so stubborn." Mike questioned, grabbing Daniel by the front of his jacket. Daniel didn't answer, instead deciding to punch Mike across the face. "Don't do that." Mike warned. Daniel didn't listen and did it again, angering Mike even more. Mike threw Daniel toward a window, causing the old window panels to break.

"I am running out of patience, LaRusso. Now sign it, and let's get on with it!" Mike yelled, handing Daniel the application paper. Daniel looked at the paper before jumping up ready to punch Mike again. Mikes anticipated this through and blocked his punch before hitting Daniel in the stomach. "!I'II kick your ass!" Mike shouted, grabbing Daniel by the collar of his shirt and throwing him to the hard wooden floor.

"Leave him alone!" Lexi demanded, grabbing Mike's shoulder back and kicking him in the chest making him stumble backwards but he ran forwards and grabbed her neck, chocking her. Making Lexi unable to breathe. Daniel tried to get up but he couldn't. Lexi's neck turned purple whiles spitting out her words "Let me go you bitch!" Lexi whispered not able to talk but Mike just laughed grabbing Lexi's neck harder lifting her off the fall. When suddenly the doors to the shop flew open. It was Mr Miyagi.