Part 5 - Hospital visits and dates

Terry careful carried Lexi out the car before bringing her into the hospital. "Please help me, my friend. Something happened to her and now she wont wake up!" Terry stated in a worried voice. "It's okay sir, we can help you." The nurse said gesturing him to put Lexi on the hospital bed. "I'm sorry sir but since you are not part of the patients family you have to sit outside." The nurse said. "No please you can't do that." Terry begged "I'm sorry sir but you have to." The nurse said as Terry sighed and went to sit in the waiting room.

After a while the nurse came back and went over to Terry. "Is she okay?" Terry questioned. "Yes it seems now but we have found she had fractured her hip and has a swollen neck, which was probably the cause for her being unconscious since she did not get enough air." The nurse said. "Can I see her." Terry asked "Yes you can now sir. But she might be asleep" The nurse replied 

Terry quietly walked into the room, careful not to wake up Lexi. He sat in a chair next to the bed and leant forwards. What was different about this girl, why was he so worried about her and scared for her. It seems he caught some kind of feeling for her. And he could not wait to get back to mike, snake and Dennis they were in for it.

After a few minutes Lexi started to move, causing Terry to come back to reality. Lexi eyes fluttered open as she looked to see someone next to her. "Terry, is that you?" She questioned still sounding half asleep. "Yes it's me, are you okay?" Terry asked "I'm fine, don't worry about me." Lexi said as she tried to sit up. Terry stood up to help Lexi sit up. He pulled his chair closer, so he was practically touching the bed.

Lexi reached out for Terry's hand. Terry stroked Lexi's hand. "All I worry about is you." Terry said making Lexi blush and smile. Terry stroked her head. "Don't worry I wont let those boys get away with what they did!"

~

Terry and Lexi walked out the hospital, as Terry turned towards Lexi. "How about that date. Before anything else happens?" Terry questioned as he tucked some hair behind Lexi's ear. "I would like that." Lexi replied as she smiled 

Terry opened the door for Lexi. "Thanks." Lexi smiled. As Terry closed the door and got in the other side to his run down truck Lexi asked "So where are we going?" Terry replied anywhere you want." Lexi thought before she replied "The diner on 72nd street." "Well if that's where you want to go, we will go there." And before long they drove into the distance.

~

Terry and Lexi walked over to a booth next to the window, that they were seated at. Lexi looked out the window, the sky was now dark and all the lights were on. Lexi loved it, that's why she picked it. She snaped back when she heard Terry starting to speak. 

"So why did you choose this place out of the many places we could of gone." Lexi thought for a second, before taking a deep breath. "My parents used to take me here. Every Thursday like today. when the sky turned dark and all the lights turned on." Lexi paused. Terry could tell it was hard to speak about. "It's alright you don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Terry said softly. "It's fine I want to." Lexi replied. This made Terry smile, knowing she trusted him. Terry grabbed Lexi's hand, making her smile back.

"We actually always sat right here. I sat here. And my parents sat the other side. I just miss them so much, I never even said goodbye to them." Lexi paused as a tear fell down her cheek. Terry leaned over the table to wipe her tears away. "I would always order exactly one and a half hot dogs, with fries and extra ketchup and a coke float." They both laughed 

They both stared at each other, maybe in love, nobody knew, maybe they didn't even know, hiding their feelings, denying them, but at some point they would have to be honest with themselves.

They were both broke from the gaze when a waitress came over. "Can I take take your order." She asked. "Can I have a double cheeseburger, fries and coke float." Terry said. "Yes and you miss." "Can I please have One and a half hotdogs with fries and a coke float." Lexi asked "Sorry we can't do half's only whole hotdogs." The waitress said with a annoyed tone. "it's fine..." Lexi stated before Terry interrupted.

"Can't you just cut it in half it's not that much work!" Terry said angrily "No we can't, and that's the end of it!" The waitress said angry "It's fine, I will just have one." Lexi said before the waitress walked away. "Hey sorry about that, I don't see why they can just cut it in half not a big deal!" "It's fine." Lexi said with a reassuring smile making Terry smile back. "I'm just going to the toilet, I will be back in a minute." Terry said before walking away.

Of course Terry was not going to the toilet. If Lexi wanted something, he is going to make sure he gets it for her.

Terry followed the waitress until he caught up to her. "Excuse me?" Terry asked mischievously "Yes! Oh it's you. what do you want!" She asked annoyed. Terry pulls out $100, make sure she gets what she wants and maybe put a smile on your face, no one wants to see some moody little girl." Terry stated. The girl grabbed the money no looking twice before entering the kitchen.

Terry walked back to the booth where Lexi was sat. She was beautiful, her face glowed as she looked out to the bright serene in front of her. She turned to look at him. Terry loved when she smiled. It made his stomach to cartwheels.

"Hey, are you okay?" Lexi asked "Oh yeah I'm fine, just saw someone I knew." Terry said as someone brought out the food. "Thanks." Lexi said with a big smile. Her smile aways made Terry smile back. It was like a illness, it's infective, when she smiles it infects everyone else with happiness.

"Oh look, they gave me one and a half hotdogs, I really can't believe they did that." Lexi said laughing. Terry smiled back knowing Lexi was happy. "Well that's good isn't it?" Terry smirked.

Lexi got out of Terry's truck. "Thanks I had a really good day." Lexi said "Anything for you." Terry said, Lexi smiled "You didn't have to pay for it we could have split it!" Lexi said "It's fine really!" Terry smiled. They both stood their staring into each other's eyes.

Then both smiled at each other knowing it was the perfect moment before getting closer and before long Terry towered over Lexi whiles she was one her tiptoes. It's was not just a kiss. It was passionate and gentil yet strong. Terry held the back of her head whiles Lexi's arm's were wrapped around Terrys neck.

When they broke away they both had smiles on their face. Terry tucked a piece of hair behind Lexi's ear. "I liked that." Lexi chuckled "Yeah. I would like to do it a lot more often." Terry smiled 

"Well I better get going, Daniel and Mr Miyagi will wonder where I have been all this time." Lexi stated. They gave each other one more kiss before Lexi walked away. "See you around handsome!" Lexi shouted making Terry chuckle. "See you around darling!" Terry shouted back. 

Terry stood there processing what just happened, this girl seemed to take the evil out his heart and replace it with happiness. "I think I'm in love with this girl."  Terry said to himself before driving away in his battered truck. One day he wanted to tell Lexi who he really is and treat her like the princess she is.

------------------------------

Hey guy's hoped you liked this chapter. Who knows will Terry and Lexi fall in love. More kk3 based next chapter. Enjoy!