Part 6 - arguments and Cliff-hangers

"Welcome back sir." A butler said as he opened the door Terry. "Thank you." Terry smiled. As he walked through the hallway's everyone seemed to have a look on there face. It seemed to be a somewhat happy look. "Margret!" Terry yelled. Margret was Terry's secretary. She helped him with all his dirty work. She knew nearly everything about him. She was almost like a second mother to Terry.  "Yes Mr Silver." She answered as she walked into the room. "What is wrong with everyone. They look so." Terry paused "Happy?" He continued. "Well sir have you looked at yourself." Margert said "Excuse me? What's that supposed to mean?" Terry questioned "You look like a walking ball of joy. Non stop smiling and not in a mood for a change." Margret answered 

Terry chuckled. "Is it the girl by any chance?" She asked "Maybe, maybe not." Terry said "Well if so, I think she would be some good for you. I have never seen you so happy!" Margret exclaimed  "Well she's definitely worth a lot." Terry said thinking about everything that has happened in only this short period of time. But he think's back to when he saw Lexi limping and in pain. He was enraged by this. His expression quickly changed. "Margret, get me Mike, Snake and Dennis immediately!" Terry said raising his voice. "But, sir.." Margret tried to add before Terry interrupted. "No buts I want them here now!" 

~

Terry stood outside next to his pool waiting for the boys to arrive.

"Mr silver the boys are here." A butler said leading the boys outside "Good! leave us alone. Make sure no one comes outside." Terry stated "Yes sir." The man said before going inside and shutting the doors behind him. Making the three boys confused. "Why did you bring us here, we doing important things." Mike spalt. Terry walked over to him. towering over him. Making Mike step back but was nothing but water behind him. 

"And what important things would you be doing?" Terry asked "Training and stuff." Mike answered "And when you said you went to get Daniel to sign the paper. Did you forget to mention other details?" Terry questioned getting closer to mike. Making him nervous. "Well I mean we started this fight and this girl got involved so I dealt with it." Mike said "And by that did you fracture her ribs and chock her." Terry asked raising his voice "uh well yea but she was in the way. She was just being pathetic. This made Terry overly angry. Terry stepped forward before shoving Mike into the pool.

When Mike rose up. Terry knelt down and pushed him back underwater. "Hey stop!" Snake yelled "What are you doing!" Dennis yelled. Terry still had his hand on Mikes head whiles he turned round to the others. "Do you want to be next. If not then I suggest you stay quite. Terry let go of Mike's head.

"Have you had enough." Terry asked "Yes! Yes! I'm sorry I wont hurt her again." Mike yelled before getting out the water. "That's what I thought, none of you touch Lexi or else next time I wont be so nice. And Daniel, Do whatever to make sure he signs just don't touch Lexi." "Yes but what are you going to do with her." Mike asked whiles shivering "That's my business but you stay out of it. now get out of my sight!" 

~

Daniel and Lexi both walked into the bonsai shop. "I saw you with Mr Silver yesterday. Kissing." Daniel said whiles Lexi blushed "Oh! You saw that." Lexi asked "Yeah but it doesn't matter. I'm happy your happy." Daniel paused "After everything that has happened." Lexi smiled "Thanks, yeah Terrys one of the nicest people I have meant. I think it was meant to be." They both giggled as Lexi pretended to fall as Daniel caught her.

"So has anything happened with these guys again." Lexi asked "No, but I went to bring the tournament application to the police station. As I walked in, they started laughing at me. Finally the sergeant said "Son, we'll look into it." Daniel stated "Well I hope they can do something. I told Terry and he said he can help. He fought in the war and learnt karate so he must be good!" Lexi said "Yeah, he seems nice." Daniel added