Part 11 - Training and Ice skating

"Rule number two. A man can't breathe, he can't fight." Silver explained to Daniel. "Now imagine this is your enemy." He said as he motioned Daniel to walk with him to a wooden planks to make up a man. "Why do I have to do it with this think." Daniel questioned him. "Because it's part of the exercise. What do you think you can rely on that crane crap." Silver asked him. "Well I did pretty well last time." Daniel chuckled 

"Wake up and smell the coffee! Last time your weren't fighting this." Silver raised his voice as he turned round the wooden headboard to reveal a picture of Mike Barnes. "If you want to lose because of a bit of pain. I can't be part of that. I make wimps into winners. Not the other way round." Silver exclaimed to him. "Look extreme situations require extreme measures. Okay?" Silver asked him. "This doesn't sound like you talking." Daniel told him. He seemed confused why Terry was acting this way. What happened to the nice guy. He seemed like a whole different person. He had to wary of him. He had to act like he wasn't suspicious.

"Yes sir, sorry your right." Daniel said  "That's okay! Rule number three. A man can't see he can't fight. Now I want you to his this wooden block with you fist and break it!" Terry said gesturing Daniel towards the wooden figure. Daniel got into his fighting position followed by punching the wooden block of a face making his knuckles bleed.

Terry grabbed his hand. "It's blood so what? Make this guy believe it's his. He wants to humiliate you. Stomp you into the ground. And what are you going to do about it?" Terry questioned him with his voice raised "Gonna nail him!" Daniel yelled hitting the wooden slab as hard as he could as it broke into two.    

"Daniel what the hell happened to your hand!" Lexi yelled as she saw Daniel walk into the house. "Lexi its fine, it was just a training accident." Daniel said trying to calm her down. "The first time I thought it was an accident but now im  not so sure. Look at your hand Daniel." Lexi said as Daniel looked down at his blood ridden hand. "Look lex I promise it will be the last time. It's just Terry is being really hard on me at the moment and I had to you know. All for the tournament." Daniel said "Well if Terry is going to hard on you I can always talk to him for you." Lexi suggested 

"You know I don't always need you to fight my battles. You may be dating Terry but it doesn't mean you need to get involve." Daniel yelled "Fine!" Lexi yelled as she ran to her bedroom and slammed the door. 

Daniel took a breath before he realised what he just said "Lexi I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean it!" Daniel shouted "Just leave me alone." Lexi replied 

Lexi turned to pick up her phone and dialled the one person she need right now. 

"Hello Darling." Terry said

"Hey I'm sorry you must be busy but I wondered if you wanted to go out later." Lexi asked 

" I would never be to busy for you. How about I pick you up at 7 and I will surprise you." Terry asked 

"I would love that. How should I dress?" Lexi asked 

"Something warm and cosy. I will see you soon. I love you." Terry said 

"Love you too." Lexi said before putting the phone down. 

~

"Where are you going?" Daniel asked as Lexi came down the stairs. she wore washed jeans with a cosy cream jumper finished by a black puffer. "I'm going out with Terry." Lexi said as she walked past Daniel before Daniel grabbed her arm. "Lexi, I sorry about what I said. It's just I got so much pressure put on me to win and let's just say. I'm scared. I'm scared about fighting Mike but If I back down then It he will come for me." Daniel said with watery eyes. "I know. But it doesn't matter the result all you have to do is try your best. I will always be by your side no matter what." Lexi said making Daniel smile. 

"Then let's make a promise. We will always be by each others side no matter the circumstances or situation." Daniel said as they locked pinkys "Promise." Both of them said at the same time. 

A knock on the door interrupted them. Lexi walked to the door and opened it. 

"Hey." Lexi said "Hey, this is for you." Terry said as he revealed a bunch of dark red roses. "Aww Terry these are beautiful." Lexi said, her cheeks a bright colour of red as she took the flowers. Terry stroked her cheek followed by kissing her forehead. 

They made there way to Terrys rusty truck. Terry opened the door for her like a princess. "So where are we off too?" Lexi asked as they started to drive. "Now that wouldn't be a surprise if I told you my love." Terry said as he stroked Lexi's thighs.

~

"You better noy make me fall over!" Lexi said as Terry put his hands over Lexi's eyes. "Don't worry we are nearly there, Love." Terry said as they arrived and Terry took his hands away to reveal an outdoor ice rink. It was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as the one in New York that Terry hoped to take Lexi too one day. 

"Wow Terry this is amazing, I love Ice skating!" Lexi squealed, making Terry smile.

 They both grabbed and put on their skates before heading onto the ice. "Wait Lexi before we go on I need to tell you something." Terry said nervously "What is It?" Lexi asked calmly. "I have never been ice skating." Terr said awkwardly whiles scratching the back of your neck. Lexi giggled whiles taking Terrys hand. "Don't worry, I will teach you." 

Lexi held both of Terrys hands as he finally managed to get on the ice. "I don't think this is a very good idea." Terry said "Stop being a scaredy cat. You will be fine! Look now you do this to stop and this to start going. You got it." Lexi asked "Yeah I think so." He said before falling over making Lexi burst out laughing. 

"This isn't funny!" Terry yelled "Yes it is!" Lexi said still giggling. Lexi went to pull Terry up but before she could he pulled her down first. "Hey what was that for." Lexi said as they both laid on the floor. "Because I wanted to do this." Terry said as he pulled Lexi closer to him. There lips connected. Entwining in one another. "Now that was a real surprise." Lexi said when she pulled away. 

~

After hours on the ice, they were pretty sure they were the last ones left. They put there skates away before they walked down the street. Terry pulled her in. His arm around her waist as Lexi snuggled her face in Terrys chest. 

They arrived at a cosy café. "Can I have a hot chocolate, And what would you like my love." Terry asked Lexi. "Make that two hot chocolates with extra whipped cream." Lexi asked. 

They both sat on a cosy sofa that faced the window. They snuggled together as they enjoyed the rest of the with each others company. They never realised how much they needed each other until the where without each other. They both hoped it would last forever. Let's hope it does...

-----------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm back, I have had a break but hope to upload again. Tysm we have hit over 1k reads! I will try my best to upload at least once a week. Enjoy!