Part 8 - Teaching and Flashbacks

Daniel opened the door making the bell ring. "Hello, anyone here." He said as he made his way further into the dojo. Terry walked in. "Oh hi Daniel." Terry said "Hi." He replied "How you doing?" Terry asked "good." Daniel replied "Look. I gave your offer some thought." Daniel added "And?" Terry questioned "If it's not to much trouble. I'd like to take your offer. You know, just on short-term basis." Daniel said "Trouble are you kidding me. It would be a honour." Terry exclaimed "How does Mr Miyagi feel about this." Terry added "Well Mr Miyagi doesn't need to know about it, if." Daniel said before Terry interrupted him "But he knows your competing?" Terry questions him. "Yea he knows. He just doesn't approve." Daniel said "Well everyone has a right to a opinion." Terry said "Look I wont say anything." Terry added "so when do I start." Daniel asks "Well I got a gi hanging up in the closet. What do you say right now?" Terrys questions "Well I guess so, The earlier I start the better." Daniel states. 

~
"one more." Terry said as Daniel kicked "Good. Catch your breath. come over here." Terry gestured "Your better than I thought. Are you ready to move on Mr LaRusso." Terry asked "Yes." Daniel replied. 

"There are three things that make a champion. The three d's. Desire, devotion and discipline. The first two I can't give you. The last I can but you have to be willing to receive it. Are you Mr LaRusso." Terry asked "Sure." Daniel replied "The response you are looking for is. Yes Sir." Terry states "Right. Sorry, Yes Sir!" Daniel said "That's okay. Stand up straight. Now, over the years I have developed a system of intense short-term training. For situations just like this. It comes in two parts and has three rules. I call it quick silver." "That's good." Daniel said "You like that, huh." Terry said with a smirk. 

"Rule number one: A man can't stand, he can't fight. Repeat it!" Terry said "A man can't stand he can't fight." Daniel said lousy "With conviction Mr LaRusso!" Terry yelled "A man can't stand he can't fight." Daniel said louder this time. "Good alright." Terry said as they walked over to blocks of wood made into a stick figure. "Imagine these two by fours are legs, sweep them." Terry told Daniel "But that could really hurt, I mean could we use somethin-" Daniel was stopped by Terry towering over him. Making him take a step back. "Did you come here to teach or to be taught?" Terry asked. Making Daniel follow his orders. Daniel kicked the wood but unable to break it. 

"We're not sweeping floors. Harder!" Terry demanded. Daniel did as what he demanded and kicked again. "That's it! Harder!" Terry said again. Daniel kicked "Harder!" He shouted as Daniel kicked harder making Daniel hurt his leg. "Ow!" Daniel said. "Ow is not acceptable in this dojo Mr LaRusso." Terry stated "That's a bit harsh don't you think?" Daniel replied "Extreme situations require extreme measures." Terry responded "Now you come back tomorrow. We'll start again." He added "But you did have a good first day." Terry questioned "Yeah, um I really did appreciate today." Daniel said "You're welcome." Terry replied. 

 "Who is it?" Daniel asked as someone knocked at his door "Well who else do you think it is." Lexi said as she walked through the door. Daniel chuckled "Just catching up on some sit-ups, you know it's not easy training on your own." Daniel said as Lexi laughed. She looked round the room coming up with something to talk about before her eyes fell on his foot. "Daniel! What happened to your foot!" Lexi yelled "Shhh, I don't want Mr Miyagi to find out." Daniel stated "Well what happened?" Lexi asked "Just a training accident." Daniel sighed "Well it looks pretty painful." She said as she looked at his bruised swelled up foot. "It's nothing!" Daniel said putting his hands in the air. "It's not nothing!" Lexi loudly whispered "Look I saw Mr Miyagi using this powder. Just use it to make you foot better." Lexi said "But-" Daniel said before Lexi stopped him "No buts just do it before I make you." Lexi said. Daniel knew she was serious. She would always get what she wants. Even if it meant she had to do it the hard way. 

As she closed Daniels door she made her way to her own room. She went in and flopped onto her bed. 

 She remember the other day. When Terry was over. She woke up before him. He wrapped most the blanket round her as he laid there with the seat up as she rested her head on his chest. His hand was wrapped around her waist. His quite snoring was like music to her ears. She quietly sneaked to the toilet trying not to wake him. 

When she was on the way back she could smell the aroma of pancakes. "Do I smell pancakes." she said as she made her way into the kitchen. "Only the best for the best." He said as he made his way over the he. Wrapping his long muscular arms around her waist. She dug her face into his chest smelling his scent. His muscular cologne. She felt safe there. "You slept alright, You weren't to uncomfortable were you?" Lexi asked "I think that was the best sleep I have had in a long time." Terry said smiling whiles caressing her cheek, before kissing her. Lexi was unable to let go of the man she fell even deeper in love with. They delve in deep. twisting there tongues together. Feeling each other smiles creep through as they let go.  

Lexi sat at the table waiting for her pancakes as the both when on talking about nonsense. Terry walked over with the plate of pancakes as he sat down across the table from her. It was a small  table making Lexi and Terry's legs touch. 

"mhm I think are the best pancakes I have ever had!" Lexi stated making Terry say. "Thanks it marg-  um I mean it's my friends recipe." Terry said. It was really Margret's recipe. She was such a great cook. She is Terrys private secretary but more like a second mum to him. It just showed how much he wanted to Lexi the truth. But he can't. He just hopes that when all of this is over that he will forgive him. But if he was being honest he didn't know how long he could keep up the poor man act. "Well you tell your friend it's a very good recipe." Lexi said breaking Terry from his thoughts. 

Lexi laughed. "I think you got some chocolate on your face." Lexi said "Here let me get it off." She said as she leaned over the table wiping chocolate all over his face. "Is that a game you want to play." Terry laughed as he grabbed the syrup and poured it in her hair. "How dare you touch my hair!" She yelled as she walked over to the side. "I'm done with this game." Lexi said "Lexi I was only joking around, I'm sorry my love." He stated. As he walked over to her. She turned around with a egg in her hand and cracked it on his head. "I was just joking." She laughed "Right that's it." Terry said as he started to tickle her making her burst out laughing. "Stop Terry." She said as she continued to laugh. He grabbed her and but her on his shoulder. "Terry put me down now I mean it!" She yelled "Not a chance." Terry replied laughing. 

He finally let go when he placed Lexi on the sofa. "Truce?" She said "Truce." He replied They sat there for a minute just admiring each other. Before Lexi spoke. "Terry your dripping egg on me." Lexi said laughing. "Well then I guess you have to wash my hair." He said giving Lexi a smirk. "Only if you do mind after." She smirked as she grabbed Terry's hand and dragged him to the bathroom. 

Terry sat between her legs as she washed his hair. "So I was wondered. I want to take you somewhere special me. If you wanted to." Terry asked "Of course. I would love to." Lexi said making Terry smile "Great how does Saturday evening sound." Terry asked "That would be perfect." Lexi replied as the both kissed each other.  

Lexi came back to reality. That day would go down in her book as one of her favourite memories.