Part 9 - Nights out and chaos

"Oh hi, Mr Silver, Lexi will be here in a minute." Daniel stated "Please stop call me Mr Silver, Terry is fine." He said "Oh sorry Mr- um Terry." Daniel said as he yelled for Lexi to hurry up. "Sorry she is taking forever, she has been going on about this forever." Daniel chuckled as Terry smiled finding out Lexi talked about him to others. As Lexi walked down the stairs, Terry's jaw dropped. Seeing his girl, how beautiful she looked. She wore a emerald silk dress that place perfectly around her thighs. She wore beautiful golden heels that sparkled in the light and perfect wavy hair with golden jewellery that drooped down her neck. Was there anything better to ask for? 

Terry was stunned for word. "You look beautiful, my love." Terry said "I can say the same for you." Lexi said making them both smile. Terry wore a dress shirt with a black tux and trousers. A couple of his shirt buttons undone exposing his chest. His hair slicked in his signature ponytail. "Have fun but not too much fun." Daniel yelled as we walked away making them giggle.  

Terry pulled into a parking lot far away from where they were heading but it was the only place available on a Saturday night. But it didn't seem to bother them. As soon as they left it started to pour with rain. They unbuckled there seatbelts followed by Terry grabbing an umbrella from the back of his truck. Terry opened Lexi's door. Lexi grabbed his hand as she got out. Struggling to walk. She barley wears high heels except for special occasions.  She was always more of a trainer girl. Even with her heels on, she was nowhere near the same height as him. He must of been about 6ft 5in whiles she was only 5ft 4in.   

"Where are we going" Lexi asked as they started walking. Terry smiled "My favourite piano bar."  

The door creaked as we enter. It was so cosy and warm compared to outside. "Table for 2, Jimmy." Terry said to the man. "Of course, it's great to see you again Mr silver, right over here."  He lead us over to a beautiful table set right next to the window. The lights from the busy outside life showed whiles inside in the beautiful piano bar. There was gorgeous silverware and plates with candles that lit up the table. It was perfect. Terry took off his suit jacket, placing it on the back of his chair.   

 "How many friends do you have?" Lexi jokingly questioned "You could say a lot. I'm quite a regular in here." Terry said chuckling. Lexi tried not to look at the other guests as they looked at her. "Terry, everyone's looking at you!" Lexi exclaimed "Me? It's you they are looking at. Because you look so beautiful." Terry said with a side to side grin. "Oh, shut up!" Lexi replied her face flushed from the cheesy pick-up line. Lexi turned even more red when Terry leaned over the table, pushing his lips against mine followed by his chuckle. Lexi finally started conversation again.  

"So why is this place so special to you." Lexi said as Terry smiled looking round the room of the many memories over the years. "Well it's always been one of my favourite place since I was a kid. My parents would aways take me here. I loved the music and the scenery." Terry said as Lexi was intrigued, no knowing much abouts Terrys childhood.  

We were interrupted by a waiter. "Mr Silver! It's great to see you again." He exclaimed "I told you mister popular." I teased him "Well of course he would be popular. Without him this place would of closed down if it was not for him. He donated a heap of money. More than enough." The waiter exclaimed as Terry gave him a stern look. Lexi was confused, she knew Terry worked a lot but she didn't think he hand that much money. "Is that so?" Lexi questioned. Before the waiter spoke again, Terry interrupted him. "Haha, well it was money I got after my parents passed, I knew that they would of wanted the place to stay open." Lexi gave Terry a reassuring smile as Terry sighed, annoyed that the waiter near blew his cover. He knew that he had to be careful who Lexi spoke to making sure no one would expose him.