Let's Hold a Vote II - Part One

Once again, here you were. In a dimly lit room filled with food, with Gashu on the screen.

You cursed everything.

"Hello, everyone." Gashu said, "Thank you all for participating in this Main Game. Now, before I get into the rules of everything, it seems one of you lost your tablet. Due to the need for fingerprint identification, no one else was able to access your role, but even then, it is a great disadvantage to not know your own, so a replacement tablet has been left on the table if you are that person in question."

Gashu sighed, then continued on, explaining the rules for the Main Game. They were essentially the same as the one before, so you tuned it out until the screen glitched, and suddenly, you could see Miley.

She was angry.

"Gashu!" She shouted, "You've really gone and ruined everything! You've made a flagrant transgression! ...One that shakes the very core of the Main Game! Are you trying to appropriate the Main Game for yours—"

The screen quickly cut back to Gashu, who looked flustered. "Pardon the video malfunction. Please head to the Main Game grounds, now."

A small door opened up, and you made your way through hesitantly.

"Gashu!" Alice yelled, stomping his way into the Main Game grounds. "I demand an explanation. Where are you?!"

"I'm here." Gashu said from behind a similar desk Miley had sat behind last time. "What do you need to ask?"

"What's the transgression Sue Miley was talking about? Explain yourself!"

"Transgression?" Gashu cocked his head, "I'm not sure what you mean."

Alice glared at him, "God dammit, I'll—"

"Just know, that if there were a transgression, it would become apparent during your discussion."

You bit the inside of your lip nervously as you approached a desk. Joe stood at the one next to you, and called out to Gashu, "Can you bring Safalin in here? As another judge. If you're innocent, then it shouldn't matter to you."

Gashu responded quickly, "Of course! If that's what it takes to get this Main Game started, then so be it."

Safalin had made it to the same desk as Gashu by the time everyone else had come out of their rooms.

Or, almost everyone.

"Now, let's get this Main Game star—"

"Wait!" Q-Taro shouted, slowly making his way into the room.

Once Q-Taro had made it to a desk, Gashu officially started the Main Game.

No one wanted to speak, though. Time was already passing, but nobody wanted to talk about killing each other. The first Main Game was one thing, but now you all were closer.

You couldn't just let each other die.

You stared at Sou, who stood at the opposite of the circle from you. He seemed to be scanning everyone's faces, but he flinched slightly when he noticed you staring.

"...Being silent is only going to make more time pass, guys." Sou said, making everyone turn to look at him, "C'mon, we've walked this road before. We'll be fine..."

"But then 'n now... It's completely different!" Q-Taro yelled, his words slurring together, "We're allies, now!"

"Then, will you die for us?" Keiji asked, staring at Q-Taro with a serious expression. Q-Taro opened his mouth to say something, but held himself back, biting his tongue.