1

Zoe's POV

As the summer approaches, its getting closer and closer to the time that I get to finally see him. 

I've been with Bryce for a few months now, the most amazing months of my life. 

Him and I are really close and i feel such a strong connection even though its over the phone. I feel beyond excited. 

I'm so nervous but this is everything I've wanted for such a long time. 

I have the whole week planned out, what we can do everyday, and more. I bought all the most Canadian snacks and set them up to try them all with him. 

I'm so excited to show him all around where i grew up, showing him all the Canadian stores and different memories within my life. 

This entire situation has felt so calm. 

I'm used to having tornados of emotions and the feeling of coughing up wasps instead of butterflies. He makes me feel as if everything is silent. 

Just him and I in the world. I feel at home, at peace. 

He's going to be coming up within the next few days and I'm slowly getting everything ready. I'm worried i may mess something up, that he might see me differently when we meet. 

I push my worries aside and just stay hopeful and excited. I'm headed out to go and get more items for when he comes up. 

My energy levels have been through the roof, and it makes me feel so loved.

-Time Skip-

Today is the day. 

The day that i finally get to meet the love of my life. 

I cant believe its been this long since i met him, it feels like it was just yesterday. 

At the same time, it also feels as if I've known him for my entire life, as if we were friends or lovers in a past life, and we found each other again. 

Everything is all planned out and i cannot wait to go get him. 

He took a bus up, but of course, it wouldn't just drop him off at my house like a package. My father is going to drive me to the bus stop to go and pick him up. 

I'm dressed in the shirt and pants that he picked out for me this morning. It is a black short sleeve shirt, and a pair of tight jeans. 

My father and I head out to go pick him up and i cant contain my happiness. I am talking to my father the entire ride about him when we go to pick him up. 

We finally make it to the bus stop and I'm shaking with excitement by this point. My jaw hurts from how much i am smiling. 

He texts me, telling me his bus just stopped. i feel as if the entire world stops when i get that text from him, i feel instantly so excited. 

I wait at the entrance with my father, looking around frantically for his face. He wasn't that hard to spot in a crowd, he's quite tall compared to the rest of the population. 

My eyes dash between each person i see, constantly searching. That's when my gaze stops and falls onto the exact person I was looking for. 

I see him. 

It felt like my heart was beating a million miles an hour, but also completely stopped. 

I couldn't help myself, but to run over to him and just hug him. He catches my gaze as I'm about two meters in front of him, and his eyes light up n he smiles. 

I almost tackle him to the ground with a hug, swinging myself right into his arms. It feels like home, that it was so natural. 

"Oh my god" I say, repeating it over and over. I was at a loss for words. 

He was just how i imagined in person. He was so perfect. 

I could see every detail, there was no lag or frozenness of his expressions. I could see him in real time, in real life. I was in awe. My heart felt so so full. 

I have to almost look up at him, i feel so comfortable. I cant stop smiling at him, i probably look like a crazy person. 

"Heyyy" he says, breaking the silence. I have nothing i can say to sum up how i feel. 

I am so in love with this guy in front of me. I just blankly smile at him as i feel like ill explode any second. I bury my face back into his chest, feeling so warm. 

After quite a few minutes, i let go of him. We make eye contact. He smiles softly looking down at me. 

My heart starts beating even faster, a tense wave falls over me. I stare into his eyes, despite wanting to look away. 

I glace quickly between his eyes and his lips. He took the hint from my gaze and smiles softly. He grabs my chin and lifts my head up closer to his. 

We lean in and kiss for the first time. 

Soft, sweet, innocent. It wasn't angry or hungry for more. 

It was simple, so easy as if our lips were meant for each other. 

My heart explodes. I cant contain my happiness so i just pull away and hug him even harder than the first time. 

He kisses the top of my head and holds me close to his chest, one hand on the back of my head, the other on my back. 

We slowly let go of the hug, mutually deciding that we should head back home now. 

I get a whole week with the love of my life. 

This is what i dreamt of. 

This is everything I wanted. Time for a whole week where i get days and nights full of smiles, laughter, safety and passion.