Zoe's POV

A warm sensation comes across my lips. I softly blink my eyes open, vision still foggy. 

I open my eyes the best I can, seeing Bryce right in front of me. 

"Morning darlin'." he mumbles softly, kissing my forehead as well. 

"Good morning" I smile at him. He had clearly woken up much earlier than me, and kissed me awake. 

I smile so hard to myself at that thought. I sit up a bit in bed. He stares right at me, a smile plastered on his face. He moved to laying on his back, so i lean down to kiss his lips again. 

"Last night was...amazing." He mumbles against my lips. I hum softly. I push his hair behind his ears, kissing his cheek softly. 

He blushes at my touch and just keeps eye contact. I shyly look away, laughing softly. "Look at me" He says. I turn my head back towards him. I stare into his eyes, full panic coming over me.

 "You are the most remarkable girl I've ever seen" He smirks. My heart flutters so hard, i feel almost out of breath. 

"Thank you.." I trail off. 

"What's todays plans!" He exclaims, changing conversation. I think for a moment, glancing around my room. 

I knew i didn't want to do anything too major today, mostly just spending physical time together. "I have an idea or two." I say to him, standing up. 

"Wait" he mutters, sitting on the edge of my bed. I pause what i was about to do, and stand facing him. He looks me up and down, his eyes slowing down at my face, my arms and my thighs. 

"Do a spin" he says, making the motion with his hand. I spin around in a circle for him, pausing again when i face him. He smiles softly to himself. 

"Can i dress you today?" He says to me, smile apparent on his face. "Of course. But comfy clothes, i don't want to wear anything too uncomfy for the day" I mumble to him. 

He thinks to himself for a moment. "Pink pj pants, any sweatshirt you have, no panties, whatever bra you want." He says. I quickly throw on each piece of clothing he asks for. 

I slide my pink pjs on, followed by my dinosaur sweatshirt. He looks at me as if i put the stars in the sky. As if every sunset and sunrise is for me. 

"How did i get so lucky?" He asks. I smile, kissing his forehead. 

"Okay! So... idea for the day is one of two things. We are building a fort, doesn't matter what option you pick. Either we can play games in the fort or we can watch movies or a TV show. Its up to you." I explain to him. He thinks for a moment.

Eyes flickering between my eyes and mouth. "Games." He states. I nod and i exit my bedroom. He follows closely behind me and i go to our closet of blankets. 

"Okay so, We can grab all the pillows off my bed, and my blankets too to cover us. We can lay however many we need on the floor and use sheets for the top part." I tell him, grabbing an arms full of blankets and sheets. 

He follows my actions, doing the same thing. We place all the blankets in the bedroom, grabbing my pillows from my room. We set up a square consisting of my desk, and a few chairs. 

We drape the sheets over the furniture and lay the blankets and pillows out. I make sure everything is in the fort and we get inside. 

I pull out a few card games to play together. We start off simple, with a few question games. Followed by a few games of cards and more. I played music the entire time and we would sing along to songs occasionally. 

"Okay but what would you do???" I question him, words coming out in a laughing tone. 

"I have no idea!!!! Why would i choose between breathing like a fish, or eating like a dog. Those are weird options!!!" He laughs at me, throwing his cards down before him. I smile at his silliness. 

"But... if i had to choose. it would be eat like a dog. As cool as gills would be, eating like a dog isnt that bad." He answers. I nod at him, picking up a different card. 

"Okay okay. Would you rather have to use chopsticks every day for the rest of your life or use a fork?" he reads off. I look at him slightly confused. 

"A fork of course. Is that even a question?" I ask him, laughing softly. "How are you going to eat soup?" He comments, raising his eyebrow. 

I stare at him, shrugging. "I'll just sip it." I laugh. He shakes his head, throwing the card aside and picking up another. 

"I love doing this with you." I comment, placing my hand on his thigh. He glances down at my hand and back to my face. 

"I love doing everything with you." He replies. I smile and remove my hand. We continue to play with our card games and enjoying each others company. 

It feels like minutes pass, but in reality its hours. We laugh all night long, enjoying playing cards and listening to random music together. 

Every day feels like a dream with him, as if this isn't even real. 

I can't help but to smile at this perfect boy sitting in front of me. 

I adore it.