Zoe's POV

The movies are over. We watched all of the little mermaid movies. 

It was so late at night that we didn't even notice that it started to get light out again. 

"We should probably go to sleep.." I trail off. He looks over at me, and slightly tilts his head. "Unless you have something else you'd like to do?" I say softly to him. 

He nods at me and pulls me slightly closer. "Hmm and what would you like to do?" I say, stuttering softly. 

He smiles at me and grabs my chin. I can't help but to smile back. I lean in closer and kiss his lips softly. 

He tasted of the snacks we had earlier, yet he tasted so sweet and perfect. I grab the back of his neck gently, pulling his lips even closer to mine. 

I softly lick his lips, almost asking for permission to kiss him deeper. He allows me with hesitation, knowing that he wasn't use to something like this. 

I take the lead and let my tongue trail around his mouth softly. It was so passionate and sweet, i felt the fireworks explode in my heart and soul. 

I place my other hand on his thigh, gripping slightly. We keep kissing and a small moan escapes my mouth. I could feel my face blush and i laugh softly. 

"Mmm what was that baby girl?" He mumbles against my lips. I take a deep breath and continue kissing him, ignoring the question. 

I run my hands over his thighs, avoiding anywhere that would give him physical pleasure. He pulls away from my mouth, smiling at me and putting his forehead against mine. 

"Darling, what are you trying to do?" He asks, holding eye contact. I pause for a moment, thinking about the right words to say. 

I smile softly at him, glancing down at my hand on his thigh. I let go of his neck and place it onto his other thigh. His breathing heightens and stops for a moment. 

"Zoe, what are you doing?" He asks again, more stern. "Worshiping every inch of you." I mutter softly. He chuckles at that, letting me continue to feel all over him. 

I run my hands over his thighs, his stomach, his arms, his face. I feel nervous, scared that i might mess up. I continue to touch him, going even slower as i get closer to his cock. I can hear his breathing getting a bit heavier, i know I'm doing my job. 

"If you want my cock, my love, you better fucking ask for it" He says, deep voice booming through my head. I stop moving my hands and stare into his eyes. I look for any sort of concerned look, finding nothing but passion. 

"I want you" I mumble, almost out of breath. "There's my good girl." He smiles, laying on his back. 

He places his hands behind his head and gestures for me to continue. "If you want it so bad, take it" He smirks. I place myself between his legs, no longer nervous, but very desperate. 

I slowly unzip his jeans, taking my time. I place kisses right above his waist line, sucking and licking softly. He lets out a soft moan of pleasure. 

I continue to pull his jeans off completely. I could see the outline of his cock through his boxers, making me even more excited to please him. 

"God fuck.." I mutter against his stomach, leaving soft kisses and marks all along his lower stomach. "What love? Too big for you?" He asks, grabbing the back of my head softly. 

"I want it in my mouth." I say to him, the most innocent voice i could muster up. He smiles at me, and nods, giving me permission to continue. 

I place my hand over his cock, rubbing it softly. He lets out a moan and closes his eyes. I glance up at him every little bit, still kissing and leaving marks all over. 

I kiss his thighs, his stomach, everywhere my lips can reach. 

"Just suck my cock baby" He says quickly, almost too desperate to feel my touch. I smirk at him, slowly pulling his boxers off. His cock swings out, almost hitting him on his stomach. 

My eyes go wide as i realize just how big he is. 

"Jesus fuck Bryce. You want me to take all of that," i gesture to his cock, "in my mouth?" I say to him, confused as how i was going too. 

"No. I expect  you too." He mutters, grabbing the back of my head and pushing me closer so my lips almost touch it. 

I kiss the tip of his cock and he shivers. I smile, knowing he really wants it. I place my lips over the tip of his cock, swirling my tongue around the tip softly and slowly. 

"Fuck that feels amazing" He mutters, gripping my hair a bit harder. I hum softly on his cock, going a bit deeper down. 

His cock is so big, I'm not even sure i can fit it all in my mouth. I feel myself getting wet at just the thought of it being inside me. 

"Take it all in your mouth. I want you to choke" He says, pushing my head right down onto his cock. I choke instantly and he lets out a sadistic laugh. 

I continue to suck his cock, moving my head up and down slowly, then quickly, then back to going slow. 

"Your mouth feels so good wrapped around my cock" He says to me, removing his hand from my head. I hum and he moans louder. 

I smile at knowing that made him feel good, so i continue to do it more. I remove my mouth from his cock and lick the side and tip of it, up and down. 

I look up at him as i take it in my mouth once again, his beautiful eyes staring right back at me. 

"I'm already so close" He mumbles, gripping the sheets next to him. I smirk to myself and take his cock into my mouth as deep as i can. 

I use my mouth and my hand at the same time, unable to take his whole length into my mouth. I go up and down quickly, placing one hand on his stomach and the other wrapped around his cock. 

I hum and keep a steady pace, licking and sucking the tip every once in a while to get a deep moan out of him. 

"I'm gonna fucking cum." He breathes out, grabbing my head once again. I let him push my head down deeper, it almost being in my throat. I can feel him getting closer by the second the tighter he grips my hair. 

He lets out a moan and before i know it, he cums down my throat.

 I can barely keep my mouth on his cock, mouth being so full of cum that i can hardly breathe. I keep moving my head up and down as he rides out his high. I suck every little bit of cum out of his cock, getting every last drop on my tongue. 

"Such a good fucking girl." He mutters, out of breath. I smile at him, swallowing quickly. 

He smirks down at me, hair slick with sweat. "You do such a good job. Holy fuck." He smiles at me, grabbing my chin. 

"Glad you enjoyed Sir." I smile at him, kissing the side of his hand on my face. "Come here, i want you next to me" He says, holding his arm out so i can snuggle next to him. 

"Thank you so much love" He says as he kisses the top of my head. "Anytime Daddy" i wink at him, he just lets out a laugh. 

Before i know it, We are both passed out next to each other, cozy and warm.