5

Bryce's POV

We both fell asleep in the fort we built. It almost feels like a fever dream at this point. I woke up before her, as i always do. 

I just sit there, propped up on my arm, staring at her. She looked so pretty when she was asleep. Her hair falls perfectly over her face, her skin almost glowing. 

I brush my fingers across her face. She smiles, still deep in her sleep. I tilt my head softly, taking in everything in front of me. 

My gaze falls up and down her body, softly wrapped in a few blankets, most of them pushed off to the side. My thoughts turn dark as i think about everything that could happen right now. 

I brush my hands over her arms, running my fingers over her shoulders and back down to her hands. She stirs a bit in her sleep, mumbling softly. I pull my hand away, letting her fall back into her sleep. 

I keep running my hands and fingers over her skin, its so warm and soft. I press a kiss to her forehead, pulling away slowly. 

I see her beautiful green eyes look up at me sleepily. I smile to myself. She softly blinks over and over, vision most likely fuzzy. 

"Good morning princess" I mumble softly, rubbing her cheek with my thumb. She smiles up at me, eyes almost fully awake. 

"You look so pretty when you're asleep love" I hum out. She doesn't keep her eyes off me as i kiss the top of her head. I work my way from her forehead, to her cheeks, to her nose, to her lips. 

I kiss all over her, earning soft hums from her pretty lips. I kiss the side of her mouth, down her jaw, to her neck. Her breathing becomes shaky as i leave marks down the side of her neck. 

"What is it, Darling?" I hum against her warm skin. She lets out a shaky moan. "Feels really good" She mumbles to me. 

I brush my fingers up her thighs and over her stomach. Her soft skin feels so nice against mine, i keep kissing her neck softly. I softly pull her t-shirt off of her, moving it to the side. 

I move my body down slowly, kissing along her shoulders and arms. She closed her eyes at this point, enjoying everything she's feeling. Her breathing is messy, very shallow. 

I kiss over her chest, leaving a few marks on her tits. I make my way down her chest, stopping every few kisses to leave a few marks on her. 

"That feel good princess?" I mumble. She grabs my hair softly, humming. She's clearly enjoying it a lot if she can't even get words out. 

I smirk to myself, continuing to kiss her until i reach right above her waist line. 

I glance up at her and she looks like she's in heaven already. I tug softly on her waistband, asking for permission to take them off. 

Her eyes quickly open, making eye contact with me. She gives me a soft nod, allowing me to go further. I pull her leggings down slowly, kissing each section of new skin that shows. 

I pull them off completely for her. I run my hands from her ankles up to her thighs. I grab them a little tighter than normal, she lets out a soft moan. 

"I want to taste you." I say to her, looking her in the eyes. Her eyes go wide and a soft blush comes across her face. 

"Do it then." She says, glancing down quickly. I feel myself get hard from just the thought of tasting her. I hum and quickly pull her panties off. 

I'm eager at this point to taste my sweet girl. I move my body down between her legs, kissing her stomach. "Just fucking do it Bryce." She stammers out, sounding desperate. 

I lean down, pressing my tongue against her warm clit, earning a louder moan. I go slowly, licking softly up and down over her. She tasted so sweet, felt so warm against my tongue. 

The slower i go, i earn more moans from her, louder each time. I lick and suck her clit softly in my mouth, knowing its the most sensitive. 

I lick further down, dipping my tongue into her sweet cunt. I let a soft moan out at her taste, feeling my cock throbbing harder than before. 

Her moans fill the room at i go a bit faster. I feel as if i can't get enough of her. I glance up at her, seeing her head tilted back and mouth dropped open. 

"Oh fuck, you taste so fuckin good" I mutter against her, continuing to lick quickly, lapping up every bit i can. She starts to moan louder and louder. 

Her thighs close around my head tightly, pulling me in more. My cock feels like its about to explode, I want to rip my jeans off and shove my cock deep inside her. 

"Fuck, Bryce. I'm gonna cum" She moans out, closing her thighs tighter around me. I quickly push a finger inside her, going even quicker on her clit. 

Her moans almost fall out of her mouth with how much she's moaning. 

"Cum for me, baby." I mutter, pushing my finger in and out quickly and licking even faster. 

I felt her grab the back of my head, thighs almost crushing me. "Fuck." She yells out, cumming all over my mouth and finger. 

I keep going, pushing her through the high and licking up every bit of cum i could from her. Her breathing is super heavy, almost hyperventilating. 

Her thighs loosen up and she starts breathing a bit slowly. I pull my finger out and lift my finger to my mouth. 

I keep eye contact with her as i suck off every bit of my finger, tasting her sweet cunt. "Fuck Bryce." She breathes out, eyes wide. 

"That good baby?" I smile, wiping my spit off on my thigh. She nods her head quickly, breathing returning to normal. 

"Good fucking morning to you too" She mutters, closing her eyes and laying back with her head tilted up. "Thought you'd like that." I chuckle, laying down beside her. "I loved it." She smiles, curling into my chest. 

I smile to myself, knowing i did such a good job at pleasing her. I wrap my arms tight around her and hold her close. 

My cocks still throbbing in my jeans, but i decide she can take care of that later for me.