Zoe's POV

Its started. A week full of fun and excitement. 

I can't stop staring at him. It feels so surreal that he's actually here and up to see me. I feel nervous still, that i don't wanna be weird or different or upset him. 

All my worries go away the more time we spend together. I feel at home and safe and comfortable after a few hours. 

I decided the first day I'll show him around the house and where i grew up. 

"I have tons of photos of me when i was younger, and my family. Would you like to see?" I ask him. He nods and i go and grab the photo albums that we have. 

I flip through younger photos of me and my family. I stop on a few that i remember well. 

"This was a day i told you about. When we asked questions to each other, this was the photo i was remembering." I point to a photo of me with my orange cat stuffed animal. 

He smiles at me. "I remember that one, the question about what we would look for if we were given a box full of things we lost." he recalls. 

I smile at him for a moment. I drift off thinking about just how perfect that was. I have never felt so heard and seen with another person in my life. 

We continue to look through my photos, Mau coming over and bothering us every once in a while. We take time to pet him, and Mau seems to really love Bryce. 

"I'll show you everywhere in the house, okay? Feel free to go basically anywhere anytime, other than my Dad's room." I say to him. 

We start at the front door, where we keep our shoes and everything for laundry and cleaning. I show him the bathroom, and where we keep extra toilet paper just incase. 

I show him how to use the shower, although I assume we will be using it together either way. We walk out of the bathroom, and I show him where we keep all our blankets and such. 

"With all theses, we might as well make a fort." He comments jokingly. "We are totally doing that." I say, completely serious. 

He stares at me for a moment, and shrugs agreeing with me. 

We move onto the famous gaming room. I boot my computer up for him and show him my login. 

"So, if you ever need or want to play anything or doing anything on a computer, you can happily use mine. I trust you." I say to him, gesturing to my computer. 

He nods at me slightly and i move on. 

I show him all of the living room, quite different than I would assume his is. I show him my dads computer, talking about his bottle collection and coffee addiction. 

"He's got a lot of papers everywhere, I've gotten him so many notebooks and he just doesn't use them." I complain. He laughs a bit at that, and we move on. 

I show him my kitchen, where we keep everything. How to use my microwave because its very different than others. 

I fantasize about making breakfast with him in the morning, just listening to music and helping each other out with preparing it. 

Finally, I show him my dad's room quickly, just telling him that its his room and not to go in there. 

We head back to my room and I start to pick up random things to show him and tell him about. "I have the BEST idea ever!" I exclaim. 

He tilts his head just slightly to my statement, gesturing for me to continue. 

"You get a perfume tour!!" I say happily. He rolls his eyes and allows me to grab all my perfumes while i make him smell each and every one. 

"Pick your favourite" I ask him, sitting on the edge of my bed next to him. 

"How can I pick my favourite? As long as they're on you, they're my favourite." He smiles sweetly. I glare at him softly, rolling my eyes at his answer. 

He never ends up picking a favourite. 

"Hey, i have two different ideas and you pick what we do." I say, resting my hand on his thigh. His eyes go slightly wide at my touch, I realize he's not used to it, but he will be by the end of this.

 "Okay.. what's the ideas?" He asks me, clearing his throat. "We can either go walk around and I'll show you everything around me." I start. 

He shifts his eyes away quickly and allows me to proceed telling the second idea.

"OR! we can just have a movie night together and either talk through it or snuggle together" I finish. He takes his time weighing his options. 

After a few minutes of silence and arguing back and forth between who has to pick, he finally picks a movie night. 

I already moved my monitor to my bedroom, having it hooked up to my Xbox. 

"I'll be right back." I mumble and run to the other room to grab my controller and a few more blankets. "Okay! What do we want to watch first?" I ask him. 

I go back and forth between Netflix and Disney+ to see what we wanted to watch. We decided that 'The Little Mermaid' was what we were going to watch first. 

I lay down under the covers with him as soon as i get it set up. 

We have a few snack options, no popcorn, he doesn't like popcorn. 

We start the movie, I already make a plan in my head to watch all the series with him. 

In watching the movies together, sharing comments and being so physically close. Life caught up to me. I couldn't focus on the movie. 

I was listening to his heartbeat. His breathing. Just existing next to him. 

It finally felt real. That this was real life and not some fake or imaginary thing. 

He exists and so do I, and we found each other finally.