The One With The Feline Breeding [Ch.4]

K.C. Darling

The pain is brutal yet intoxicating. An assault on my entire body. My eyes roll back as I realise I'm powerless against your sheer muscular strength. You're almost twice the size of me and I don't stand a chance. I am being claimed by a true Alpha. My whole body shudders against yours as I try to blank out the sensations with every flick of your hips.

Right before you stretch me out any further, I feel your breath on my neck, your growl vibrating deep in my chest; I feel it through every cell in my body. The sound makes me still, almost as though quieting me from the inside. I close my eyes and quiver slightly when I feel your rough tongue on my skin. It gives me goosebumps, all the way from my neck to the backs of my thighs. I'm completely caught off guard when you rub your nose against me, that behavior usually only reserved for quiet, more intimate moments, not like this, displayed out on all fours being mounted. I pause, breathe you in, such a heavy, potent musk. Testosterone. I part my lips, my little tongue just sticking out so my smell receptors can take you in. You're healthy, virile. Fertile.

I tilt my head, angle it back to display more of my neck to you. My throat is open and vulnerable. I know I can't escape you or fight you so if I show you I'm receptive to you then maybe you'll be more gentle as you breed me. I chirrup, mewl quietly in response to your movements, gently arching my back and lifting my bottom. I'm submissive to you now.

goldjunge

You're responding to my new approach. Offering me your neck, lifting your bottom. I slowly start to pump my hips again, gliding in and out of your pussy. It's easier now... each pump getting me deeper-deeper-deeper until I push against the entrance to your inner chamber. As soon as I do, your entire body quivers.

I have to plant my seed inside it.

I lick your ear, rub the side of my face against your dark, thick hair and try to breach that part of you. A quick little yelp...too soon. I rest my lips against your neck and continue mounting you, fucking into you, a low, deep growl reverberating through my chest and up my throat. I just keep going...in and out, my balls heavy, swinging with every downward glide, ready to make contact with your body...but not yet.

I can feel the opening of your chamber get softer...almost clinging to my tip whenever I hit it, over and over again, softening it up. Until it sticks to my tip for longer, the opening slowly but surely becoming more flexible. Usually a female has to orgasm for it to be pliable, but this works too...it just takes longer.

I keep licking, growling, my body covering yours, large hands fisted in the blankets beside you. No more pain filled noises...you chirrup and purr instead and then...finally, I can feel your opening give way to my cockhead, flexible around it, letting it in. Bit by bit...tentative, and yet, it opens to receive my seed. I grunt against your neck, feeling my balls draw up, the tension in my groin intensifying. The act of the entrance opening triggers my orgasm, my entire body tenses, muscles quivering as my chest heaves. You're so still underneath me as I feel your pussy give way and my cock slides in to the very end, making contact with your cervix and giving me that last push to pump my load inside you.

K.C. Darling

My lips part, wide, eyes wild as my tender little chamber is filled for the first time with your seed. An entirely new sensation rushes through my body when it allows you in, intene stimulating little pulses, firing out from deep in my stomach. My tongue hangs out again, head bowing as you take my breath away. You push load after load of thick hot sperm inside me, so much so that I can feel my walls expand. Pressing my tummy up. I'm shocked at just how much you pump inside my stretched out little body. Your cock throbs and keeps me expanded wide for you to fill. You're completely dominating every inch of me, inside and out, like a true Alpha should.