~Chapter 2~

Aadheesh was sitting in his room. It was night.
He sat in his balcony, gulping down the bitter drink.
His mind drifted to the old days.

~Aadheesh POV~

(Past)

~7 years back.~

My family had moved back to our old ancestral house, in Rajasthan.

I was not at all excited. I mean, who would be interested to leave their life and move to have a different one altogether.
I had to leave my friends, college everything and move to a new place. Thankfully, I had my best friend, Alok, my cousin beside me.

As we reached the place, I saw the house.No, the Mahal. Yeah.

Goenka's were a business brand. Started by my baba. But it had it's base in Mumbai. But now that baba decided that we are moving the base to Rajasthan,so my whole family had to move back here.
It was after 15-16  years that I moved back to Rajasthan. Yeah, I was born there, but then my whole family moved to Mumbai in just a year after my birth.
And phir,though the family used to visit during festivals and stuff but I always used to stay in Mumbai. Something or the other would always come out and prevented me from being there.
The last time that I came here was when I was nearly some 6-7 years old and I don't even remember anything from that trip.

It was our neighbors, who took care of our villa there. Though we had people employed there, par we have got some really good neighbors. "The Rathore family. "

When we moved back, the elders of the Rathores were there to welcome us.

They had not just made the whole house ready but also invited us to their house for food.Though, thankfully,my grandpa,said that we would visit them later.

We, as in I and Alok spent the rest of the day, setting our room.

~At night~

I was sitting in my room, when Alok came with a scotch bottle.
Yeh banda marwayega kisi din.
("This boy, will be my death someday! ")

"Kya hai! ", I asked.
" Bhaii! Kal se sab naya. Naya College, Naye log.
I hope hum yaha bhi Mumbai ki tarah hi, stars of the college bane rahe.
Tu bas, yaha, ladkiyo ko thoda bhav de diyiyo. "He said as he started filling the glass with the branded scotch.

(" What is it? ")
(" Bhai, everything's new from tomorrow! New college, new people
I hope we'll be the stars of the college here, as we were in Mumbai!
You just, give some attention to the girls! ")

" You know, I am not interested in relationships. ", I said as I gulped the drink down.
" Relationship na kar, one night stands toh kar le!
Saale, Tu bhi virgin marega, aur mhuje bhi virgin hi marwayega dekhna! ", he complained. This guyyy!!
" One night stand karle! ", I mimicked him as I continued, " Hum Goenka's hai, aise hi kisi aire gehre ko apni virginity thode de denge. She must be someone special to baffle us. ", I said.
Yes! I truly believed what I just said.
I mean, come on, I could certainly not sleep around with every girl who wishes to be with me.

" Someone special! ", he mimicked me now.

(" Don't do relationships! Atleast have an one night stand!
You'll die virgin and make me die as a virgin aswell! "
"Do one night stand!!
We are Goenka's! We won't go about giving our virginity to anyone like that.
She must be someone special to baffle us! ")

Then we talked. He told me about all the gossips he gathered from all around.

This was it. He is my guy. It's certainly a blessing to have a cousin of your same age and that too someone who's not a snake.