~ Chapter 14~

" Such a slut you are! "

Rishita stood still. All the accusations, enveloped her ears. She was not someone who would take anything from anyone. But. She considered them to be her friends.
All the past moments, made way to her subconscious mind. She chuckled over the fact that there was a time when they considered her as the chief of their gang.

She knew it for sure.
She lost everyone.

"What the hell is going on here! ", the accusations broke apart by a large boom.
It was Aadheesh.
He didn't hear much, but just the "s" word. That was enough to make his blood boil. He cared less about anyone around.
How could they even dare to call her anything like that.
" Aadhi.. Listen..
"What do you'll want me to listen? About the words that you all are using for her.
For her? .
I don't think you guys had any loss of memories of what all she had done for you all! Even after that you'll dared to call her.. "
" Don't forget what she did to Nishi, Aadhi! ", one of their friend revolted.
"I didn't. And I hope the same from you'll. Don't forget how she helped you out when your financial conditions were not good, Sagar. And how she fought with the professor when he accused you of cheating, Vacky..And when she saved you when your scrumbag boyfriend tried molesting you,Vidhi..! Dont forget that as well. "Aadheesh was loud. His veins were popping out as his muscles twitched. Anger radiating through his body.

Seeing that he was gaining people's attention, Nishita walked to him.
"Aadhi.. Calm down. People are watching. ", Nishita said as she held his hand and tried calming him down.
" You want me to fucking calm down, after hearing what they called her. Calm down.. Seriously! ", Aadheesh huffed as he racked his hand out of her hold, running his hand through his hair.

He looked towards Rishita for a moment, she stood with tears layering her eyelids.
Though anyone would say she looked normal and okay, but only he saw how her lower lip was quivering. The way it would everytime, she was scared and hurt, or on the verge of crying.

Aadheesh took a deep breath to calm himself down. He wanted to go to her and tell her to forget all that their friends said, knowing it very well, that she was a overthinker, and would think over people's say for long and then develop headaches.

But just as he was about to take steps towards her. Nishita haulted him.
"There was no need to create a drama Aadheesh, it's our engagement. We..
I thought it would be special, but.. It was all directed towards her. Even after it being my day. ", Nishita said sadly as she left from their.
" You are again choosing her over Nishi.
That's what I meant Aadhi. She just wants you back. At any cost maybe. ", Vidhi said as she followed Nishita outwards.
He looked in the direction of Rishita as he saw Ranveer coming to her, and whispering something in her ear, after which the both left from there.

" Aadhi, shayad tu usse aaj bhi chahta hai!
Par iss sab mei, Nishi ki kya galti hai?
Why does she have to suffer everytime? ", Vacky questioned Aadheesh as he also left from there, leaving behind Aadheesh in an altered state.

Aadheesh was not getting into any conclusions. He just didn't knew what was wrong with him.

Rajdeep came and called him inside, the engagement was too happen.

On the stage, Aadheesh slided the ring in Nishita's finger's while, Nishita did vice versa.
The crowd celebrated.
But Aadheesh's eyes were searching for that particular someone who was nowhere to be seen.

His eyes scanned through the crowd. Rishita was nowhere to be seen.

("Aadhi, may be you like her still! But what is Nishi's fault in all of this? Why does she have to suffer everytime! ")

~Aadheesh' s POV~

I was finally engaged.
But it didn't come with the happiness or satisfaction that it should, with.
It didn't feel peaceful, or as a turmoil. Rather I felt nothing. Just nothing. No emotions at all, as I watched the platinum ring on my ring finger.