~Chapter 12~

They needed her help, he reached that conclusion.
"Can you fucking shooe that fucking person away! And come here and fucking help me, Alok! I am in a fucking underwear. And believe me it's shitty! "Aadheesh was damn annoyed now, though he said it way to slowly, and Rishita didn't hear any of it.

" It's her! "Alok told Aadheesh, the door was still only a bit open.
" So! "Aadheesh was saying, but before he could complete, Alok pulled Rishita inside, closing the door.
" What the hell was that! "Rishita was saying, when she saw Aadheesh,
" Chiiii! "She shouted.
" Huhhhhhh! ",He too shouted as he held his hands around his legs, trying to hide.
" Saale yeh kya kiya, andar kyu khicha isse! ", Aadheesh said as he tried a failed attempt in hiding his legs with his hands.
" She can help us! ", Alok said.
" She! ", Aadheesh pointed towards her, " She'll help us? ", he asked more of it like a question, but he quickly kept his hands back on his toned legs, attempting to hide them.

(" Dude! What did you do! Why did you pull her inside! ")

Rishita was staring at him blankly.

His toned , muscular legs were at complete display . Damn! Rishi, breathe! She said to herself. She visibly gulped.

" Yeh.. Yeh aise kyu hai? "She asked Alok.
" Aise, as in underwear mei? ", Alok asked innocently.

Rishita and Alok looked at each other.
After a minute or two, of complete silence,
they both bursted out laughing.
They laughed and laughed.
This was the first time Aadheesh saw her laughing after she returned. She still looked the same kind of gorgeous, with that loud laugh of hers. The giggles of hers were so soothing.
"Why are you so fucking adorable? ", he softly said only to have the sentence heard by his own self amongst the fits of laughter.
She held her stomach. Alok was throwing his head back.
"Will you both stop this fucking thing! ", Aadheesh shouted, they were laughing on him. Idiot!

(" Why..Why is he like this? ")
(" Like this, as in in an underwear? ")

" Okay okay! Sorry! Par yeah! What's the matter? "She said still holding her stomach, looking at Alok.
" Why's he.. In an under.. Underwear? "She asked, but again as her eyes met Alok, they again busted out laughing.

" Tum.. Tum dono get lost. Just... Huhhhhh! ", Aadheesh was cribbing.

" Aacha.. Accha.. Now tell me what's.. What's the problem? ", Rishita asked turning a bit serious.
" Okay so, huwa yeh! Sahab apne kurta ki pant press kar rahe the! Aur.. Aur woh jala di! ", Aadheesh said.
" What! Par.. Wasn't it already pressed and ready to wear? ", Rishita questioned.
" Mr. Perfectionist! ", Alok shrugged his shoulders.

("You.. You both. Juts get lost! ")
(" Okay so what happened is, he was ironing his pants.. And burnt them. ")

Alok and Rishita again looked at each other.
" So, now.. We need to arrange a pant for him? ", she asked.
"Mm no! ", Alok denied.
" Then? "
"Woh.. Actually, we have his pant, old one! Par, uska naada nikal gaya! Woh.. Woh nahi ja raha humse! Upar se,in all this he tensed his muscles,and kurta ka ek armside wala part..", Alok buzzed.
" Ek arm wala part? "Rishita asked very well understanding what must have happened.
" Tore! ", Aadheesh huffed.
Rishita looked at them in astonishment.
Turning towards Alok she said, " See! I always told you na, that he'll be a chaotic groom. Here he is! ", she motioned.

The man looked at each other. The past hit them both.
On realising what she just said, Rishita felt heavy. Looking at the walls she said, " We got to do something of this! "

"Yeah! ", the boys hummed.

(" Actually, we have one of his pants, old one, but the thread is removed. And we are not able to put it again. And on top of that, in all this he tensed his muscles and one side of the arm of his kurta.. ")
(" One side of the arm? ")