~Chapter 7~

It was Ridhi and Ranveer standing on the door.

" Dekha ma, kaha tha na aapse yeh dono aapse pyaar hi nahi karte! ", Ranveer said as he entered inside the room.

" Pata hi tha hume Ranveer. Jab se aayi hai, tab se maa kehkar ekbaar nahi bulaya isne.
Aur yaha inse, kitne ghanto se batiya rahi hai.
Upar se humare muh pe darwaza bhi band kiya tha.
Hume toh pehle hi pata tha, yeh humse pyaar hi nahi karti! ", Ridhi was all melodramatic as Rishita came and side hugged her.
" Sorry sorry for everything, maa! I am really sorry dil se! ", Rishita softly said as she pecked her mother's cheek, while she signalled Ranveer to close the door.

" Dekha Ranveer, ab bhi sirf sorry bol rahi hai. I love you tak nahi bola. ", Ridhi further cried softly.

Rishita left her and stared at her, in a cartoonist way.
" Humari Hema Malini, aaj bhi kya mast acting karti hai na, Babasa! ", Rishita said.
Raghbir laughed at his daughter's antics.
" Jao.. Baat hi nahi karni mhuje tum dono se.! ", Ridhi said as she moved a bit away. She had tears in her eyes over the fact that Rishita finally talked to her in her normal old way.
" Pushhpaa! I hate tears. ", Rishita said in her dramatic way as she wiped her mother's tears off.
" And I love you! ", Rishita said again pecking her mother's cheeks.

The whole, little family of Rishita, Ranveer, Raghbir and Ridhi sat as they talked and talked. Hours past, but nobody wanted to move. Ridhi and Raghbir couldn't get themselves to move. They feared that if they move out, then the things would turn the way they were for the past few years. They feared that this might just be a dream.If it was so then,they certainly didn't wanted the dream to break. Ever.

Their family, their children were close to them, after years. They didn't wanted the night to end.

Just then Rishita said, " Babasa, I said na! I wanted to tell you something important.Infact both of you. "
Raghbir and Ridhi gave their daughter, their full attention.

" Okay! I just want to say that, maa- baba, jis insaan ke baare mei,mei aapko batane wali hu, woh insaan mere liye sabse jyada important hai, mhujse bhi jyaada important. I know you'll won't, but still please, don't judge!
Agar apko gussa hona hai, naraaz hona hai, nafrat karni hai, toh mhujse kijiye, par usse nahi. "Rishita completed.

By the talks Rishita's parents understood that she was talking about someone really special, and the matter was serious.
Ranveer looked calm, he knew what his sister was going to speak,after all.
He just wanted his parents to react in the way that he had expected them to react.

" Maa- baba! I have a daughter. ", Rishita said. She closed her eyes tightly, as she revealed the most beautiful truth of her life.

Raghbir and Ridhi went numb, as they heard what their daughter just said. They just didn't knew what to react.

" She is the best thing that has happened to me ever. I love her more than anything. She is my world,baba. I really really love her, baba.
She.. She is my reason to live.. She completes me. She makes me a human. She is my sanity... My daughter is my existence.. My world.. I love her so much, baba!! ", Rishita expressed herself. Atleast tried too, though no words would have ever justified what her sweetheart meant to her.

"And umm.....yes! She is born out of love. Pure love. She has my blood running in her as much as her father's. ", Rishita further added.

"Maa- baba, please ...please..dont ask me who her father is. I.. I..I..Won't be able to answer that.
Just.. Just.. ", Rishita looked at her parents to draw a reaction.

Raghbir softly held Ridhi's hand as he said, " Beta... Naam.. Naam kya hai humari poti ka? ".
Rishita smiled wildly on seeing her parents being welcoming towards her sweetheart. She hugged them reflexly.