~Chapter 4~

~Next day~

Rishita was all good after having a talk with Aadhira.
She got up early, after two hours of sleep or so, it was totally as per her schedule. Yeah, she had insomnia now. She would hardly sleep.
Freshening up she went to jog a bit.

If anyone from the family would have seen this, they would have certainly been shocked.

After jogging for a while she went to hit the gym.
Both the families had a common gym.

Aadheesh was already in the gym.

But as Rishita entered in. He was awestruck.

She in that gym wear, having beads of sweat on her forehead, made him gulp.

She didn't look at him. She just couldn't.

This was for the first time after her arrival, that they both were in front of each other without any one around.

She went and began with her workout.

He understood that she just ignored her. He too began working out, to say. Just to prove here that her presence was not affecting him even a bit. But the reality was a total contradictory.
Both were trying to hide the racing heartbeats, the raspy breathing in the facade of working out.

No words were exchanged. None of them tried.

Though they had been eyeing each other every now and then, without getting caught.

But it was a flicker of a moment when they both looked at each other at the same time.
Their eyes locked. It was not normal. There was a lot of tension, as the air around them thickened.
There was a yard of distance between them, but it was as if they could feel each other's breath.
Rishita took her one lip between her teeth, biting it slightly.
Aadheesh cleared his throat, he was finding it extremely difficult to control.
His skin had heated up.

He simply kept the eye contact for more of a second or so and rushed out of the gym.
He directly walked to his bathroom.
He needed a cold shower. Firstly to calm himself down, and then to calm his fucking brain down, because he could certainly not understand what was happening to him.

~Aadheesh's POV~

Shit! Shit! Shit!
I was hitting on the walls, as the ice cold water ran down my body.
Why! Why does her presence affect me soo much. When mine doesn't even make her finch! Why is my self control on the verge of breaking down, while she's all composed around me as if I don't exist.

Was it always me?

Yes I guess.
She never cared, after all.

But, this is it. It should end here.
I am marrying Nishita.
This.. She.. Shouldn't come in between. No way.
She has done enough damage to everything, to every fucking thing. To me.

I won't allow her to cause any further damage. No matter what.

I know what she is trying to do. To evoke my emotions for her. But no! It's over! It's fucking over.

Tears started streaming down my cheeks as I stared at the walls emotionlessly.

It's not!
What I had for her. It can never end. I know it. I fucking know. I loved her. I love her still. I won't run away from that fact.
But! Now I am not that emotional fool that i was once. I know what's good for all. And I know her true colours.
I won't allow her to play with me, or anyone in the family. I won't allow her to play with Nishi. I couldn't do anything back then. But now, the times have changed. I have changed. I won't let her destroy anything this time.
She'll find me standing right in front of her.