Aoi Zoldyck Info

Name:  Aoi Zoldyck

Name:  Aoi Zoldyck

Gender: Male

Age: 26 (Currently)

Height: 187 cm (6'1, 1/2)

Weight: 91 kg (200 lbs)

Birthday: 1973

Eye Color: Cyan Blue

Hair Color: Silver

Blood Type: Unspecified

Affiliation:
Zoldyck Family
Black Star Mercenary Guild

Relatives:
Zigg Zoldyck (Unknown relation)

Maha Zoldyck (Great-Great Grandfather)

Zeno Zoldyck (Grandfather)

Grandmother (status unknown)

Silva Zoldyck (Father)

Kikyo Zoldyck (Mother)

Illumi Zoldyck (Younger Brother)

Milluki Zoldyck (2nd Youngest brother)

Killua Zoldyck (3rd Youngest brother)

Alluka Zoldyck (Younger sister)

Kalluto Zoldyck (Youngest brother)

Nen: Specialist Type
-Electrical Property Aura
-Physical and Weaponry Enhancement
- Transmutation of Aura into natural phoneomon
- Detachment of Aura, via in the form of natural phoneomon

Aoi Zoldyck is the eldest brother of the renowned Zoldyck family, infamous for their prowess in the art of assassination. From a young age, Aoi showcased exceptional talent and intellect, solidifying his reputation as a genius and prodigy, and sole heir among his family members. Raised within the strict and disciplined environment of the Zoldyck estate, Aoi underwent rigorous training to hone his combat skills and mastery of the pole his weapon of choice.

Appearance: Aoi possesses a young and captivating  appearance with cyan colored eyes that have short zig zag lines underneath them, with long silver hair tied together in a disheveled style, with bangs at the front, and hair on the top of his head parted into two buns. Aoi wears simple, white clothing including a large robe with a scrunched collar around the neck area. The sleeves of his robe are slightly rolled up to reveal his bandage-wrapped forearms. Aoi also wears matching pants and shoes of the same color as well.

Personality:
Aoi typically exudes a composed and calculated demeanor, in control of his emotions. He showcases an immense intellect, strategic thinking, and analytical skills in many aspects of his life. He however possesses a lust for battle that goes beyond his profession as an assassin. Typically never home a large part of Aoi's life consists of him fighting. Despite being relatively still young Aoi has grown bored of unsatisfying fighting. He wishes to journey to the Dark continent to potentially find his most powerful opponent to fight. This lust for battle resulted in Aoi withdrawing himself as heir to his family in order to be able to have freedom to do as he pleases. Despite his occasional cold and aloof appearance, Aoi harbors a deep love for his siblings, albeit expressed in a more reserved fashion. This is evident of despite Aoi rejecting the title of Heir, he is openly against Killua being forced as Heir to the family, and sticks up for Killua despite the possibility of repercussions.