Ch 2: True Battle for the first time

As Aoi stood parallel to the Phantom Troupe leader Chrollo Lucifer, Silva and another member of the Phantom Troupe faced one another.

However the battle that would be witnessed would be that of Aoi's and Chrollo's as the leader of the Phantom Troupe said, "You seem intriguing child of Silva. Let's see how powerful you are", and without giving anything away Aoi responded in a rather nonchalant tone with, "Yes let us begin. Just know this battle shall not be easy".

And with those words said Aoi begin radiating an electrical aura, his nens natural form due to being a specialist roaring to life. Chrollo closes his eyes for a second, taking a deep breath and getting into a brawler type battle stance. He didn't make any sudden movements, as if he was waiting for Aoi to make the first move.

Without a warning nor sound Aoi would seemingly appear before Chrollo in an instant seemingly going to hit Chrollo's head, before but a centimeter away he pulled back his staff, releasing a content hmmm before he swiftly returned to his previous spot saying* That gaze of yours is quite good, you'll be a very aggravating opponent", And while Chrollo's s body had remained relaxed when Aoi appeared before him, Aoi could see the slight shift in his stance, an almost unseen preparation to engage in battle, something only a seasoned warrior could do.

Chrollo had seemed completely unfazed by Aoi's observation, and only gave a slight smile in return.

Aoi allowed silence to become present once more as after this little pre test of gauging Chrollo's possible strength, he allowed a rather potent electrical aura of nen to radiate from his body as he seemed to look down.

Chrollo remained otherwise unfazed but, his eyes narrowed an indication of his curiosity as Aoi released this powerful electric aura.

Channeling his nen and focusing it's intent into his staff, Aoi exploded into a rapid succession of lightning-quick steps, covering remarkable distances in the blink of an eye, his footwork resembling a mesmerizing dance from Chrollo's view, characterized by agility and grace.

As Aoi traversed the battlefield with astonishing speed, he swung his staff as a barrage of lightning-infused blows. These strikes combined with the force of his physical prowess, seamlessly integrated acrobatic jumps, spinning kicks, and lightning-fast footwork, creating an awe-inspiring spectacle.

As Chrollo responded his face remained stoic, a constant stream of his own nen enhancing his defense and strength, managing to match most of Aoi's attacks, and continue to throw blows back even as some of Aoi's blows hit him, sending out sparks of white electricity across his body.

Chrollo quickly moved out of the range of Aoi's attack area, trying to maintain his distance for now, as Aoi returned to his previous spot the gears turning in his head.

After their first hand-to-hand combat exchange, Aoi realized that Chrollo's manipulation and control of his nen, could resist his electrified aura.

Chrollo however wasted no time manifesting a book from his nen, intent on responding in kind to Aoi.