Chapter 1

Heila's pov

I decide that I want to go out for a ride around town. I get my best inspiration for my art and poems from the marketplace. It's a medium size square where merchants and salesmen would sell their products and promote their business. Some of them have bigger shops downtown. I have no chose but to bring the guys with me. Mom and dad's rules. We head to town through the marketplace. I look to see a beautiful girl near the flowers. She looks like the girl I drew in my sketchbook. I pull out my book and compared the drawing to the girl. To her light mocha complexion, her light brown eyes, even her long brown hair with highlights.

"No way. It can't be her. Can it?"

"Helia. Earth to Helia come back." Brandon snaps me out of my thoughts.

"What? Sorry, you were saying?"

"You ok. You just spaced out for a sec." Sky asks.

"The girl I saw at the flower shop. She looks familiar to me."

"How?" Riven asks.

"I drew her," I get on my bike to chase after.

"Did he just say 'I drew her.' " Riven grumbles as the rest of the guys follow me.

"What do you me you drew her?" Sky calls to me.

"Yesterday in the garden I drew a picture of the girl I wanted to marry. Her skin and hair color match perfectly along with her long legs."

"Wait, her legs?" Timmy asks.

"What do you mean her legs?" Brandon asked.

"Who says something like that?" Riven chuckled.

"Don't judge me. Now where is she? She couldn't have gotten far."

"Look on the porch at the end of the block; the green house with the big trees." Nabu points.

I look to see her petite body just like I drew. I only needed to see her face to know if it was her. She moves to get up off the step and runs in the house. Then 3 girls laughing way too loudly come up to the door. I look to see Riven look like he's seen a ghost. I knew that he knew one of them.

"Hey, dork! Get out here!" The one with white hair calls.

"What Icy? I'm busy." A sweet voice says.

It was her! She's real! I start jumping up and down like a 3-year-old on Christmas. Grinning like no tomorrow. I know I look stupid as can be but I didn't care, my princess is real.

"Carry our bags. They're heavy." A purple haired girl orders.

"No Darcy, I'm busy doing your chores."

"Whatever. Just take in our bags when you finish. I'm not doing." A brown hair with streaks girl complained.

"No, do it yourself."

The girl, Icy, comes up to her and slaps her. It was so hard I could hear it from where I stood. I started to make my way to her to defend her but the guys hold me back, though.

"Heila don't," Timmy said while trying to calm me down.

"You don't have a choice. Now get to work. Before mom and dad come home." Icy says walking by her body on the floor laughing.

She looks up and I swear she is looking at me. I see tears swell in her eyes as she

lets out a small sob. My heart drops seeing her like that. I start to move to her again but Brandon stops me.

"Helia don't. It's only going to make it worse if she knew people were watching," he explains.

"But I can't leave her there."

"I know we can come back again tomorrow if you want," Sky says.

"Yes. I want to know her name at least," I sadly getting on the bike.

I turn around to see her getting up and taking the bags in the house. She looks so depressed. I wish I could help her more. I want so badly to hug her so tight to make her pain go away. She doesn't deserve any of that. She deserves to be waited on hand and foot. I would cater to her every single need. She takes the bags in the house and shuts the door behind her. We head back to our bikes and zoomed back to the palace. I counted the minutes and seconds till I could see my princess once again.