Chapter 6

No pov

Flora is working her flower chart with Bekka, the owner of the actual flower shop. Its a normal day for her; tending to the flowers, watching the people walk by. She sees Heila and the specialist walking around and tries not to stare. Heila is just so handsome to her, it was hard for her not to stare. She freezes completely when she see Diaspor walking with them. She shakes in slight anger at her near the man she loved. Diaspor comes to her stand and Flora and Bekka bows slightly to her.

"How we may be of service princess Diaspor?" Bekka asks.

"Your necklace. It's very beautiful. I want it. How much?" Diaspor demands, pointing at Flora.

"I am sorry princess Diaspor but this is not for sale."

"What do you mean it's not for sale. Do you know who you're talking to? I am the fiance to Prince Helia of Helix. The Prince. The same Prince of the land you are standing on."

"I do and I understand your highness, but my answer does not change. This is very important to me and I will not be selling it."

"Helia! Come here! You're in trouble now," Diaspor calls out with a smirk.

"Yes Diaspor," Helia says as he stands next to her, shocked to see Flora.

"This commoner will not give me her necklace and I want it. Get it for me."

Helia looks at flora and tries to keep the love out of his eyes. He knows how much it means to Flora. He can't in good conscience take it away from her, no matter how crap he'll get from Diaspor for not getting it.

"What is your name?"

"Flora Lovington."

"Why aren't you giving her the necklace?"

"It is the last thing I have of my mother. She passed away a few years ago."

"A stupid sob story, I want the necklace now," she stopped her heeled foot dramatically.

"Diaspor, love, why can't you just get another necklace?"

"Because I want that one," she says childishly.

"This means a lot to her. I will buy you a brand new beautiful necklace today if you want. But you can't have this one."

"But honey bunny!"

"Come on. I'll take you downtown and you can find one ok. Go in the carriage."

"Alright. But hurry," she says as she kisses him deeply.

Flora slightly turns her head because it hurts to see him kiss someone else. Diaspor leaves for the carriage leaving Helia with Flora.

"Thank you, prince Helia."

"No problem. How much for the rose?"

"A dollar," Bekka says.

"I'll take three," he hands her three dollars.

"Thank you. Have a good day."

"You too."

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heila pov

After I leave Flora and send Brandon drop off the roses. I take Diaspor out on her spending binge, then she leaves for her own palace. I go to Flora's and take only Nabu since I don't want to raise any eyes. I go to knock on the door and wait along the house. Flora steps out and I wrap my arms around her. She squeaks and jumps lightly, but realizes it's me and starts to giggle.

"You scared me," she says as she lightly slaps my hand.

"I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself," I said to her with a kiss on the neck.

"Thank you for the roses. It was very sweet."

"When I saw them I only thought of you."

"You are so sweet."

She turns around and gives me a sweet kiss on the lip. I wrap my arms around her tightly again, enjoying the kiss and kissing her just as soft. I rub her back gently while she runs her fingers through my hair. She pulls away and gives me a quick snuggle before letting me come inside.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flora pov

I melt into Heila's arms as he kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck and lean in deeper in the kiss. I run my fingers through his long midnight hair, before giving him a quick snuggle, letting him come inside. Luckily the witches aren't home so we have a little privacy. I walk him upstairs to my room and shut my door. He walks in and looks around my room in small wonder.

"I like your room."

"I know it's not the palace chamber but it does it job."

"You looked so cute when you were younger," he says as he looks at the picture on my desk.

It was me when I was six years old, wearing a pink tutu and a crown. My hair was longer and in pigtails and my father has his arms around me.

"I was at my ballet recital. My dance won me second place."

"I recognize your father. My parents talked to me about them all the time. She said that they were very close to your parents."

"I knew that they were close to the royal family, but not that close."

"My mother said that they were the nicest people she ever knew. Your mother was very beautiful. You father was handsome and very kind hearted. She wished that I would have met them."

"Me too. My father might have liked you."

"Why?" He asks, pulling me to his chest.

"Because you care about me."

"I couldn't argue with that."

I giggle as I listen to his heartbeat. I soon start to drift off to sleep when he starts to rub my back.

"I love you so much, Flora. I wish you didn't see Diaspor kiss me today."

"It's ok. I still love you. You don't love Diaspor, do you?"

"Hell no! I could never love someone as shallow as her. I love you because you are simple, loving, kind, beautiful inside and out. Never forget that" he explains with kisses after every word.

"I won't," I finally fall asleep in his arm.