Chapter 7

Flora and Helia stay with each other for three whole hours. They whisper soft words of love and passion to each other, told each other secrets that they never shared. Helia leaves with Nabu but promises to come back soon. At around 5:30 p.m, Flora invited the girls to come over to hang out for a while. They were all in the living room, watching television when someone knocks on the door. Flora goes to answer it when and it reveals four Castle Guards.

"May I help you?" she bows to them.

"Are you Flora Lovington?" One of the guards asks.

"Yes. Why?"

"You need to come with us," the other guards says.

"May I ask why?" Flora asks as the girls come to the door.

"You are under arrest for theft," the first guard explains while the last two guards cuff her.

"What?!" The girls and Flora shout confused.

"Call my aunt and my uncle," Flora says as they lead her to the carriage.

"I'm calling Sky," Bloom says as she rushes to her phone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Helia's pov

Nabu take me back to the palace and the guys are practicing in the quad. Sky gets a call from Bloom and he answers it.

"Calm down. Wait what? On what charges. I'll figure out what's going on and call you okay? I love you too. Bye. Flora has just been arrest," he says into the phone then looks at me.

"On what charges?" I ask worriedly.

"Theft. Bloom told me that four guards came to Flora's house, arrest her, and they are on their way to the palace." Sky explains.

"Why do I have the feeling this has Diaspro written all over it?" Nabu rhetorically asks.

"What happened this time?" Timmy asks.

"She tried to buy Flora's mother amulet but Flora told her no. I can't believe she actually ordered for her arrest." I explain as I head inside of the palace.

"Helia, what are you going to do?" Brandon asks.

"I'm gonna help Flora before Disapor does anything even more ridicule," I answer as I make my way to the throne room.

To my surprise, I see Flora kneeling on the ground as Diaspro and my parents look at her with judging eyes.

"Mother, father what is the young lady's crime?" I ask trying not to scream at them.

"According to Diaspro, she stole from her," Mom explains.

"It's true hunny bunny! This commoner stole a prized amulet from me in the marketplace," she started to fake cry into her tissue.

"That's not true. Princess Diaspro came to my cart this morning and asked me about my necklace and its value. I told her it was not for sale and she left with Prince Helia," Flora explains as she looks at me with desperate pleading eyes.

"I can justify this mother. I was there. Nabu was also with us."

"I want my necklace back," Diaspro says with a pout.

"I can prove it's mine. On the back, it says "to the most beautiful of flowers." My father gave it to my mother as an engagement ring since he couldn't afford one. He crafted it by hand. It took him 2 years to make. It was so beautiful that she never asked for a wedding ring. They died several years trying to save lives. Please, don't take the one thing I have left of my mother," Flora begs as tears stream down her face.

I take all of my being not to hug her. I want to wipe her tears from her heart shape face and prep sweet kisses to her. I clench my hands into a tight fist to restraint myself.

"You're majesty please, she is obviously lying," Diaspro says as she points to Flora.

"Then check the necklace."

Nabu goes to the necklace and checks the back.

"It reads, 'To the most beautiful of flowers', your majesty," Nabu reads off the necklace.

"That must prove something," Flora whimpers out as she looks hopeful.

"Nabu, give the necklace to this young lady and send her on her way. There has been a misunderstanding," Father orders.

"Thank you, your majesty," Flora says as the neck is placed into her tiny, soft hands.

She pulls it to her chest before putting it on. Nabu gets the chains off of her and helps her to stand. Rubbing her wrist soothingly she follows Nabu so he can take her home. Before she gets to the door my mother stands.

"Young lady, you said your last name is Lovington yes?" Mother asks as she walks down the steps.

"Yes my queen," Flora answers respectfully while bowing.

"I thought I recognized you. Your father was part of the council. I am terribly sorry for your lost."

"Thank you."

"Your parents, they were amazing, wonderful people. It was a true blessing to know them," Father says as he goes to mom.

"That is very sweet of you, my king."

"Do not let us keep you, my dear. Your family must be worried."

"Thank you," Flora says as she follows Nabu.

As my princess walks behind Nabu, a man in a black suit walks into the court. Flora freezes before taking a step back. She walks up to him and slaps him directly in the face.

"You son of a bitch," she says as Nabu and Timmy hold her back.

"Well hello, Flora," Valtor says as he lightly holds his jaw.

"You murdering son of a bitch!"

"What seems to be the problem?" I asked while putting distance between them.

"She slapped me for no reason."

"You murdered my parents! Their blood is on your hands!"

"Have a good day Miss Flora," Valtor says with a smirk as he walks away.

"Murder!" She shouts back at him.

"Flora, what is going on?" I ask trying to calm her down.

"He was the man that agreed to relish the drug to the public. It's his fault that my parents are gone," she explains in tears while her body shook in anger.

"It's going to be ok. Let's get you home and figure out everything," I explain as I lead her to the carriage.

"Thank you," Flora says as she gets into the carriage and I slide in next to her.

We ride back to the palace while I hold her close to me, wiping her tears.