Chapter 5

Flora's pov

As we zoom through town, I tighten my grip on Helia's waist. We pull up to the restaurant, I feel Helia's finger gaze my hand. I bury my face in his neck, hiding my blush before he gets off. He holds his hand out to me and I take it slowly. We walk inside, hand-in-hand and were escorted to an outside table while the rest of them ate inside.

"So Helia, when did you start drawing?" I ask trying to start a conversation as we sit near the fountain.

"When I was about eleven maybe twelve. I started due to my grandfather. He was an artist himself and half of the drawing in the royal palace were hands drawn by him. He explained how they were a form of self-expression and I wanted to try his form of 'self-expression'. When I was around sixteen, I went art school and I advance to the professors level. Then my father made me go to Red Fountain; wanted to make a man out of me her said. I didn't really want to learn how to fight," Helia explains.

"You're a lover, not a fighter," I ask with a small giggle.

"And proud of it. But that doesn't mean I won't if need be. I don't fight for the sake of fighting, I fight for the sake of protecting the innocent," he says with a slight chuckle.

"How was your meeting with Diaspro today. You looked rather happy to see me."

"It went ok, I guess. I was too busy thinking about you. Seeing you Flora just makes me happy," He says only making my blush visible.

"That's sweet of you," I tell him as I look him in the eyes.

"Good evening to both of you. Welcome to the Rose Garden. I'm Linda and I'll be serving you today. Have you two decided on drinks?" Linda asks.

Linda is about 5'3 with long black hair with red streaks and a petite figure.

"I'll have a cup a green tea. What about you Flora?" Helia asks.

"Rainbow tea please."

"Coming right up."

"This might be personal but have you ever had a boyfriend?" Helia asks curiously.

"I never had one. I had crushes from time to time but nothing too serious."

"How is it possible that someone so beautiful and wonderful like you has never had a boyfriend? I can't figure it out," Helia says with a small laugh.

"I just never had a real long-term relationship with any guy. Have you made any wedding plans?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"She wants the most expensive and flashiest wedding imaginable," he says motioning his hands for effect.

"It can't be that bad."

"She wants to be carried down the altar on an elephant. Not just an elephant but a pink one with her name spelled out in diamonds. Diamonds Flora," he explains with a serious expression on his face while I laughed loudly in shock.

"That's not even the worse of it," he says through his laughter.

"Oh my gosh! There's more?"

"She wants me to wear a gold-colored tux. Who on the bloody earth would wear a gold tux to a wedding?" I laugh harder as he explains this.

"Please tell me you're not gonna wear it?" I ask while wiping the tears of laughter.

"NEVER! I have to be color blind to wear it," he says while looking at me crazily.

"Good. I can't picture you in gold."

"Here are your drinks. Would you like to order any meals?" Linda asks as she sets our drinks down.