Chapter 3

Helia's pov

I look at Flora, a tiny smirk grace upon her gentle lips, waiting for me to explain. I feel so embarrassed and nervous since I have no clue what she is going to say. She leads me into the empty café. It was a nice and honey presence to the place. The air felt warmer than outside but not too hot, there is a small little fireplace near the door and a small little counter with tasty looking pastries and treats behind the glass. The door in the back opens and a tall, slightly built, African man probably in his early thirties walked out with a cheerful smile on his face.

"Hey there princess," he says walking to her and giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey uncle C. Helia this is Cal Joseph. He works here in the shop," she introduces us.

"As in the Prince?"

"Yes, uncle."

"Nice to meet your majesty," Cal shakes my hand smiling before bowing.

"The pleasure is mine," I reply with a smile.

"Come on Helia we can sit here," Flora says while walking to a booth in the back.

"Call if you need to, princess," Cal says walking to the back.

"So Helia you were explaining something to me," she reminds me with a worried look on her face.

"Yeah. It's kind of embarrassing."

"It can't be that bad."

"Well, its starts two days ago when I was in the garden. I really don't marry Diaspro so I start to think of the girl I want to marry. I had this vision of her. When I finished I knew then that I would marry the woman I drew only if she loved me for me. So when I and the guards went to the marketplace and I saw you I looked back at the picture I drew. I drew you, Flora. That's why I want to meet you because I wanted to see if my vision of you real," I take out my drawing of her out of my pocket.

For a while, she sat there in pure silence looking at the picture. She looks back and forth between me and the drawing. Cal comes by with an iced coffee for Flora and a glass of water for me. I get up to leave after 4 minutes but she stops me when she touches my hand.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be so quiet. It's just, it's not every day a prince tell a peasant like me that he drew her without even knowing her. Please back down. I want to know more about you," she says with a hint of blush on her soft cheek.

"Okay. It's fine really. I just thought you were going to laugh at me," I sigh in relief while sitting back down.

"I would never laugh at you."

"So tell me about yourself."

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything," I take her soft hands into mine. "I wanna know you hopes and dreams, to your fears and anxieties. I wanna know what makes you cry what makes you laugh Flora. I wanna know everything you are willing to share with me."

"Well, I'm sixteen years old. My favorite colors are green and pink. Um, I never had a boyfriend but all of my friends do. I was born on the western side of Helix. I love plants and nature. Oh, I love the arts too. My hobbies are reading and taking care of my plants. I also have a major sweet tooth for candy. Mostly chocolate. I think that's it."

"They are some amazing things, Flora."

"Thank you."

"What are your parents like?"

She freezes when I ask my question. She let out a long sigh while setting down her drink down. A tear slowly falls down her mocha cheek down to her dimpled chin. Flora quickly wipes it with her free hand.