Bio

If ya have any questions I'll answer.

Name: Y/n "Sukuna" Ryomen.
Race: Human (formally) Curse (now
Age: 1,000+
Height: 5'8
Weight: 176 lbs
Looks: (Present body)

Race: Human (formally) Curse (nowAge: 1,000+Height: 5'8Weight: 176 lbsLooks: (Present body)

Original body:

Abilities:

Magic: Like everyone during the first era of humanity Y/n can utilize magic although to a higher degree then others allowing him to do things others can't.

Cursed energy: A source of power created from his own fermented negative emotions. Y/n uses it to enhance his already powerful physical traits so he can do even more damage.

Immense strength and durability: The king of curses can keep his own with powerful people on the likes of ozpin and even the strongest of hunters with ease. Tanking attacks from technology that would decimate even the strongest Grimm would leave Y/n relatively unscathed.

Immense speed and reflexes: He's fast enough to react to light based magic thrown at him from ozma during the first era of humanity. And he can outran the fastest of bullheads.

Regeneration: Using his cursed energy Y/n can regenerate any wounds he has gained and if he felt like it he could spread it out onto others and heal their wounds as well.

Dismantle: A default slashing attack that is normally used for inanimate objects, however it can also be used against hunters and Grimm to great efficiency.

Cleave: A slashing attack that adjusts itself depending on the target's toughness and aura level to cut them down in one fell swoop.

Spiderweb: can utilize the Cleave technique in a shape of spider's web. As a variation of Cleave. Same as the original, Spiderweb adjusts itself on the surroundings toughness on objects and people around it leading it to be utterly destroyed in one fell swoop.

Fire arrow: He uses his cursed energy to create fire hotter then anything on remnant to create an arrow that can burn anything it touches.

Malevolent shrine: This technique is the strongest out of Y/n's entire arsenal which allows him to create a shrine that looked to enshrine demons. It's main ability is to relentlessly slash apart anything until nothing but dust remains of what has caught in the effective range.

Alright here's the bio.  . usually i don't get into detail but I felt like explaining. Also yes before you ask there is a love interest potentially 3. . .