Chapter2: Cursed world.

If you enjoyed consider voting means a lot.

Sukuna, the man who caused the emotionless creatures of darkness called Grimm to feel fear.

A shadowed Y/n could be seen standing over a mountain of bones and skulls with glowing red eyes.

He was the true enemy of the world, instead of wanting to create a new world for him to rule over Sukuna wanted the complete extinction of both faunus and humans alike.

The shadow Y/n stood holding the broken neck of a shadowed man with cat ears who was limp In his right hand while his left held the limp frame of a woman by her throat as well.

Sukuna gained the title of king of curses due to his reputation as a curse upon remnant.

A laugh split the air as Y/n spread all four of his arms towards a burning village that illuminated his frame.

The cursed energy that sukuna wielded infected the world mixing with the negative emotions of humans and faunus alike creating curses that are invisible to most as well as creating an energy source for specific special individuals to  harness.

A monstrous creature could be seen towering over a child who wept holding his hands over his eyes as saliva dropped down the monsters mouth.

Far away from all this the wizard and the Grimm queen built a small kingdom for themselves where they built a family together but Salem wanted more, and wanted to become ruler of the planet alongside her family only for the wizard to object.

A shadowed Salem could be seen stretching her hand forth towards a shadowed ozma who shook his head taking steps back as the background showed a time lapse of a kingdom being built.

The wizard wanted to save lives as that was his purpose of being placed back on remnant. So to save innocent lives from being slaughtered needlessly he fought against his former best friend.

Sparks illuminated the darkness as shadow Ozma slid backwards holding a sword in his hands rushing towards shadow Y/n with a flurry of slashes that the curse blocked and returned attacks of his own with his four arms.

In one final battle together as partners the wizard and Grimm queen battled Sukuna together.

A beam of light could be seen shot towards the shadowed Y/n by a shadowed Ozma with Salem beside him helping him with her own beam as four silhouettes of young girls fled from the scene

But during the battle they suffered a huge loss, the lives of their daughters.

The shadowed Y/n had two of his arms stretched outwards blocking the beams before he threw them out directing the beam towards the children creating an explosion.

Sukuna was defeated but the damage was already done to the Grimm queen and the wizard

A sword stabbed through Y/n's silhouette and all four of his arms grabbed ozma's head only for them to be cut off by a blade of darkness dropping to th ground before ozma cut the king of curses in half.

The loss of her children sent the queen of all Grimm crazy and she blamed her husband for the death of their children since he was the one to initiate the battle between them and the king of curses and she struck him down.

The shadowed ozma stepped backwards holding his hands up in a non threatening manner as Salem's silhouette approached trembling in rage with her hand coated in a red aura before a bright light erupted through the clearing and ozma was no more leaving her all alone.

Yet despite all this Sukuna was never truly defeated his fingers remained, they were completely indestructible so they were locked up Far away hidden from the world separate from eachother. It is said that through them Sukuna could be brought back to our world.