Chapter4: Initiative.

Alright this chapter is about Yuji since it's the initiative exam, but there will be a few Y/n scenes scattered out. A few chapters will be like this my bad if you don't like that. If you enjoy drop some votes I'd really appreciate that since this chapter isn't about Y/n.

When Yuji woke up the next day after he passed out in the hall he was greeted by nothing but shouting specifically about pancakes.

The pink haired teen sat up from his spot on the floor rubbing his eyes groggily as he climbed up onto his feet with a groan.

Yuji: Ugh it's so early.

Blinking the tiredness out his eyes Yuji simply followed the other student's through the halls.

He yawned as he stood Infront of a locker. Standing next to him was the girl from the night prior with the orange hair.

Yuji: Yo, I'm Yuji itadori.

The orange haired girl stared at him for a second before a slight scoff left her mouth as she turned away.

???: Nobara kujisaka. .don't talk to me like we're gonna be partners.

After cleaning himself up for the day he was given directions to go outside and behind the fortress like school where the other students were alongside the headmaster ozpin.

Confusion filled the teen who stood on a pad facing a forest. Yuji had no idea what was going to happen next as Ozpin drank from the white mug in his hands.

Ozpin: This will be your initial exam, your goal is to head to the ruins and grab an artifact before returning. The first person you see will end up being your teammate as well. God speed students.

A scream left Yuji's mouth as he found himself being flung through the air towards the forest.

Yuji: I'm gonna fall!

His body was rapidly approaching the ground at great speeds, seeing that he was gonna hit the ground no matter what Yuji crossed his arms Infront of his face as he slammed through multiple trees branches until he rolled  to a stop when he hit the ground.

Yuji: I'm not hurt?

Yuji stood up looking at his unscathed body in surprise. He looked himself over to make sure he was completely fine.

Growls split the air and the pink haired teen looked around spotting Grimm emerging out from foliage. It was similar to a bear and it was massive standing up on its hind legs.

Yuji: An ursa!

It swiped at him but the teen ducked before punching it in the stomach surprisingly injuring it with his brute strength as it flew backwards landing on its back dead.

Back with ozpin. . .

The white haired professor looked at the scroll in his hands showing cameras through the forest which showed various students but his attention was focused on Yuji.

It was really faint but Ozpin felt the dormant cursed energy inside the teen.

Ozpin: Yuji itadori. . .you and nobara kujisaka have promise to become one of the best huntsman and huntresses in this generation. . .

A screech got Ozpin's attention making the reincarnation of ozma look up spotting a cursed spirit a large bird covered in eyes. 

It dove down at him but before it could draw near it froze as the piercing green eyes filled with centuries of experience burned a hole into it filling it with dread as it flew away as quickly as possible.