Chapter1: The man who defied.

Alright if you enjoyed id appreciate the votes it truly does let me know that I succeeded in entertaining you. The little star thing for those who don't know.

Footsteps could be heard and a young man with light red hair, fair skin, could be seen walking forth wearing a tunic with a bear pelt around his waist and fur pants.

This is Y/n l/n one of the few strong magic users.

Y/n walked through a field towards two figures sitting in th grass together. The first was a beautiful blonde woman who had shimmering blue eyes, and had fair skin wearing a white dress with gold accents.

The second was a young man with messy brown hair, tanned skin and green eyes. he wore a cotton shirt and shorts made from hide.

 he wore a cotton shirt and shorts made from hide

Y/n: There you are Ozma, Salem.

Ozma smiled kindly at Y/n who bent down into a crouch while Salem giggled slightly leaning her cheek onto her palm.

Ozma: It's good seeing you, it's been some time since we last met.

Salem: How's your training going?

Y/n: Better then usual.

Ozma: That's great to hear. . .me and Salem have been-

Y/n: Being lovey dovey, yeah I could hear you two from a mile away. You're too loud I'm sure the brother gods could hear you.

The couple blushed and ozma rubbed his neck while Salem coughed into her hand.

Salem: W-Well keep that in mind.

Y/n looked Ozma who suddenly started coughing into his hand leaving leaving splotches of blood behind.

Y/n: Your sickness is getting worse. Have you two sought out the twin gods?

Ozma: N-No, I'm perfectly content dying. . I enjoyed my life with you two. .

The dying brunette held his mouth as more coughs came out his mouth while Salem watched horrified trying to comfort him.

Salem: Ozma. .I'm sorry for making you exert yourself too much . . . please rest.

She held ozma who was leaning against her as Y/n watched briefly before standing up and walking off.

Y/n: You're running out of options you two.

Ozma: I-I already told you. . . .

Th dying man looked up at Y/n who was looking over his shoulder towards him.

Y/n: I know.

Timeskip. . . .

Y/n sat in an old dilapidated small shrine that was built for the brother gods as a sight of worship. The wood was rotted and it looked like the roof would come down at any moment.