Shot (Larry) (Part 1)

"Scream louder, Manchester!!" Harry shouted. The crowd immediately went wild, screaming and sobbing for their idols. He smiled at the boys, happy that the fans were loving their show so far.

They continued to sing and dance on the stage, along with Louis and Liam's famous water fights. The adrenaline pumped in Harry's veins, excitement ringing all around him.

But something felt....off. Harry didn't know why, but he was particularly nervous today – before the show, and now, too. He just shook it off as a meaningless worry, but he still couldn't feel calm.

It was after their show had ended that Harry could feel better. Nothing had happened, he and the boys were fine. There was no need to worry... Right?

As he and the other boys, exhausted after their gig, walked back to their bus, Louis seemed to notice Harry's uneasiness. Well, it wasn't strange, Louis could always know what Harry was thinking.

"Is something wrong, love?" Louis asked, in his think Doncaster accent.

Harry wondered if he should tell the truth, but he didn't want to worry Louis. Anyways, it was probably nothing he was worrying about.

"Nope, I'm fine. Just tired is all." He finally said, trying to look convincing.

Thankfully, Louis seemed to believe his act. "If you're tired, you can sleep on the bus. We can cuddle together."

Harry smiled. He would definitely feel better after cuddling with his Louis. "That sounds like a great idea, Lou."

Liam turned his head back towards Harry and Louis. "Come on, lovebirds. We don't have all day! Do whatever you're planning to do on the bus, mates." He called out playfully.

Louis ran forward to kick Liam's butt. Harry watched, amused, as Liam turned around to hit Louis back, and chased him to the bus.

He laughed as Louis slithered away from Liam and made faces at him. This was his Louis, all right. He felt much better now, after having a good laugh.

Harry climbed onto the bus, and headed towards the bunks to have a nice cuddle with Louis, as he had promised. Louis was still clowning with Liam, so he went to the back of the bus alone.

After a quick shower and changing into some more comfortable clothes, he lied down on the bed. He couldn't sleep, though, and he tossed and turned before getting out of bed.

The feeling was back again... Something was going to go wrong.

Worried about Louis, Harry ran out of the bunks, but he was tripped by something on the ground.

"What the..." He let out a groan, his ankle throbbing after the sudden fall. He slowly got up, then realized that he was tripped by a dark metal thing on the ground.

"Who the fuck dropped this thing...?" He said, and reached out to grab it.

As his hand met the cold, sleek surface of the material, he felt shivers go up and down his spine. He knew this feeling – his father had showed him once, telling him to never hold one.

It was a gun.

Harry yelped and jumped backwards, alarmed by the weapon lying so casually on the ground. He whipped his head backwards, and called for Louis desperately. He was terrified.

Thankfully, just seconds later, a figure appeared running towards Harry. Harry instantly relaxed, it was probably Louis.

"Louis, there's a-" Harry started to say, but but then realized something strange. The figure was too tall to be Louis.