━ 𝟎𝟎𝟎

___

PROLOGUE
___

JULIANA HOWARD as a young girl, loved the bustle of the big city she called home: New York. She was enthralled by the towering skyscrapers; her young mind dreaming of what lay beyond the city limits.

Whenever the cool air breeze would brush past her hair, her curls would gently ripple in the wind, like a field of wheat on an early summer day.

But Juliana fascination with the city extended beyond its physical appearance--she adored all the unique people she would encounter and the exciting opportunities that she imagined were around every corner.

But it's not always good in New York, Juliana faced some hard times in her early life. After her parents tragically died in a plane accident, she was forced to move in with her aunt and cousin Jackie.

Despite the difficult circumstances, she was grateful for the loving support of her relatives. Juliana quickly settled into her new home and felt a warm sense of love and belonging.

She grew close to her cousin, Jackie, and their bond only strengthened as they both comforted each other through the difficult times they had both faced.

Juliana was incredibly thankful for her loving aunt and cousin, and for the loving home they provided her during her time of need.

But that also ended too...

___

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

the chapters are gonna be way longer then this trust.

__