━ 𝟬𝟬𝟴

i'm so sorry guys this took a while to write due to the ending i'm honestly obsessed with this chapter and i hope you guys love it

VOTE AND COMMENT PLS👹

PEARLS N JEWELS
"He was pearls, she was jewels."

"YOU HAVE TO PICK ONE." Grace said, looking at Juliana with a sense of urgency. It wasn't the question that took Juliana by surprise; rather, it was the realization that she knew her answer right away.

"Juliana, you don't have to answer that," Skylar said, glancing back at Juliana as he focused on painting the poster.

"It's just a simple 'kiss, marry, kill,'" Grace defended herself, her tone playful. "Isaac, Lee, and Cole," she repeated, posing the hypothetical scenario to Juliana.

Juliana chuckled at Skylar's response, still considering whether she wanted to answer Grace's question.

"Guys, can we focus?" Jackie said, addressing everyone in the room with a firm tone, hoping to redirect their attention to the task at hand.

"Okay, fine. We can play again after you spend all day with Alex," Grace said, smiling as she relaxed on Jackie's bed.

"Alex and I are just friends."

Juliana cleared her throat, drawing Grace's immediate attention, which prompted her to burst into laughter.

Out of nowhere, Benny burst into the room, a bra in hand that he was using as a makeshift headband. It took a moment for Juliana to realize that it was her bra.

"I've got your booby holder!"

Juliana widened her eyes and wasted no time jumping off her bed to chase after Benny. "Benny, take that off!" she exclaimed, her voice filled with a mix of embarrassment.

Benny ran into Skylar without noticing, and even Juliana didn't notice as she continued chasing after him. Benny dashed out of the room, running around in circles, and inadvertently causing Juliana to join in the chase, resulting in a comical scene of chaos.

"Benny, I'm serious!" Juliana exclaimed, her tone firm as she tried to catch up to him, her expression showing her frustration at the situation.

Benny ended up bumping into Isaac, causing him to fall to the floor with a grunt escaping his lips. Isaac looked down, noticing the bra on Benny's head. Juliana's face turned red with embarrassment, but Isaac hadn't noticed, his attention solely focused on the unexpected placement of the bra.

Isaac grabbed Juliana's bra off the boy's head and held it in front of him, his expression unreadable as he simply nodded in acknowledgment of the unexpected item.

"Give me that!" Juliana demanded, trying to snatch the bra from the Mexican boy's hands, her embarrassment turning into frustration as she sought to reclaim her undergarment.

"Not too bad, Jewels," Isaac smiled at the curly-haired girl, his eyes twinkling with amusement as he noticed the rose shade of her cheeks, a testament to her embarrassment.

Juliana ignored Isaac's comment, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment, as she finally managed to grab her bra out of his grasp.