1. encryption

📍Smokey Vale, St. Andrew
friday, april 12th

JAYCE AMIRI BANKS | 18 years old2:00 pm

2:00 pm

Playing inside of Desiree's hair, adding scrunchies from the pack she left on my dresser from when she was here yesterday as she lays on my lap scrolling through instagram on her phone.

"Look how yuh mad me up," she stares at me through her camera, looking at the mess I made.

"If anything mi mek yuh look betta," I say tauntingly and she hits me playfully.

"Yo juvi, a time," my father says signaling me.

"Princess," he hails to Desiree before closing my door, easing her off me, she climbs off the bed, her shorts rolling up uncovering her ass cheeks in the process.

"Call me an ontime Jayce, im going to my mother's house," her upper senandru voice portruding.

"Act like seh uno nuh come from the same place."

No, me come from the ghetto then elevation, she bawn ina riches.

I nod, doing just that before sliding a backhanded compliment, "gym a work pan yuh..finally," I say and she rolls her eyes pulling her shorts down.

"Move nuh pervert," she grabs her things and we head downstairs.

Watching her ass recoil as she takes a few steps in front of me, a smirk emerging from my face quickly wiping it off.

Batty get fat yuh fuck fi real.. she neva ave dis last month or maybe because mi neva did a medz har whoever a fuck it mek the backshot dem connect.

"Seet deh now, likkle don and him wifey," Skippa says causing my father chuckles.

Fada love bring dem big waste man yah ina the house, like the trap nuh build fi dat.

The ontime arrives in less than ten minutes and rings my phone to say he's outside, I tell her and she hugs me before getting up to leave the men inside gawking at her ass.

"Ress it," I say and they stop immediately.

Nuh understand this thing where older men always a try look people gyal pickney.

Knowing seh Desiree's fada is one bomboclaat sick ed.

My father's second in everything, man nuh like use dah 'best friend' word deh suh me nah guh seh it.