6. monster

📍Grants Pen Road, St. Thomas
Saturday, June 30th

 ThomasSaturday, June 30th

JAYCE AMIRI BANKS
4:20 am

Fuck up a bring har come all the way out yasso, but where else was I supposed to bring her?

"Her yaad bossy..."

Looking over at her fast asleep in the passenger seat, hear head pressed against the window.

Cute.

Scar knocking on the my side of the car glass, winding it down, "Bruck it nuh, bun up yuh face wid acid as compensation," I said gruffly.

He backed up a bit, "Your b dat?" He said using a head movement to point to Kaecie.

Looking at her then back at him, "Nuh worry bout dat, move from mi car bredda," I commanded as I pulled the door to get out of the car.

"Weh him deh?" I questioned as Scar led me to the newest victim, face covered with a white sack and robes securing him to the chair, hearing muffled soundscapes, smirking a bit.

"Demented just like yuh daddy."

Grabbing the sack off his face, black duck tape covering his mouth seeing sides of a paper towel also stuffed inside peaking through the sides, his eyes filled with weary.

"Dawg unuh evil yuh fuck, how else unuh expect the man fi breathe?" I said sarcastically before chuckling lightly.

Ripping the duck tape off his lips, his eyes closing and suppressed groans escaped from his mouth signifying the pain he was in, "Yuh nuh owe we sumn?" I held his head back gripping the locs on his head.

"Neva think dem Ital food bwoy yah did suh weak," staring at both black eyes on his face, the men shadowing laughing.

Neva know seh a joke mi gi dem.

"Dunce fi a try escape the country, neva think seh anyweh yuh decide fi guh we couldn't find yuh? Ah watch dis," Pulling the tracker from inside his hair and smashing it in between my gloved fingers.

"Dis show seh yuh nasty yuh fuck and nuh wash yuh locs, how mek dis slip yuh ute," chuckling once again at the funny sight.

His eyes watery as he whimpered.

A eediat?

Nah kill nobody wid her ina di car, cya mek she too know nun yet.