9. temperament

Smokey Vale, St. Andrew
Tuesday, September 3rd

 AndrewTuesday, September 3rd

DESIREE MARIA TORRES
3:20 pm

Pacing around Jayce's room as he left here five hours ago to deal with business for his dad.

Spraying his colognes on my shirt, and eating the popcorn in the bowl on his side table that I brought up from the kitchen.

"Him wah see yuh a nyam pan him bed."

Before getting up again I see silver diamonds dancing on the black shelf case where all his jewelry and colognes were.

But this one stood out the most.

Taking it off and staring it as I saw "K9."

It cannot be for that girl that I always see with him. There is no fucking way.

Still trying it on as intuition took the best of me.

He has never gotten a chain with my initials on it.

Not ever.

"Diamond. Diamond. You and the man a friend."

Sitting back down on his bed before taking a few pictures of it around my neck as it looks way better on me than it ever will on her.

It's not jealousy if it's the truth.

Seeing my nipples poking at my shirt as I thought of him ramming inside of me with a chain with my initials dangling in my ass while he's deep inside me

Plopping my entire body on the bed as his bed smelt entirely like him.

Gripping his sheets as I raised them to my nose embodying his scent.

Reaching into his boxers that I was wearing to touch my already wet pussy.

Arching my back slightly as I started to play with my clit huffing as I imagined him thrusting recklessly hitting every spot unimaginable.